Sable 55 Plate for Sale £4500

Started by uktotty, November 28, 2011, 14:12

uktotty

Not sure if anyone is interested but I saw a nice 55 Plate Sable on a forcourt as i was travelling last weekend.
Its a 55 plate, 60k on the clock, heated leather seats and a lovely condition softop.

I have no connection with the car but if anyone is interested I can pass the details on.

Mods, please advise if this post is inappropriate.

onion86

Where was it Russ? I take it that it was standard, any TTE extras? Pass details on please  s:) :) s:)
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

uktotty

Standard car Stu, located near Cardiff, spoke to the guy in teh showroom, will PM you his details when I get home

onion86

Nice and close then that's good, cheers Russ.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

onion86

OBD2 code reader and Lamda sensor socket at the ready to go and check codes/precats tomorrow  s:) :) s:)

An HPI check has already shown me it changed keepers in 2009 even though it has '1 owner' so I wonder what else the garage is covering up  s;) ;) s;)

uktotty

Good luck Stu, let me know how you get on

Russ

onion86

SOLD! Cheers Russ   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Got two 2's now  s:D :D s:D  

Back to stock sale to come.

AmeR

Quote from: "onion86"SOLD! Cheers Russ   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Got two 2's now  s:D :D s:D  

Back to stock sale to come.

Good news!! We expect pictures of the transformations!!  s:D :D s:D

uktotty

I get dibs on the mods then, lol

onion86

I wonder how long it will stay looking like that  s:) :) s:)  (not long hopefully)
The roof actually goes down properly without me having to tuck the ears in!   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

StuC

The badge in the back takes up nearly 1/4 of the glass!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Looks very tidy  :-) :-) :-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Tags: