2012 appearance plans

Started by dj2k21, January 2, 2012, 09:56

JoniiBoii

many thanks to Mike_V for crossing the bumper inserts off my list ! PLEASURE to deal with ! thanks again .

petej

A clean inbetween B road weekend hoons... Apart from that, maybe some Phillips DRL's.
Middle age syndrome is upon me!!  295hp 3.4l Porsche 987s is the new bigger boys toy.

Zoe

Quote from: "dick2ski"Common sense Zoe! Good to see in this day and age, a bit of restraint. (Can you keep it going with shoes?)  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Im not a girl who buys lots of shoes. Yes i have a small collection but nothing like most girls i know

Well i think my plan to keep my headunit may be a fail now ive got the car. Ive decided against where i was going to put it due to the fact it would mean cutting holes in my dash and it just would be too high up. My other half thought about maybe building out the section so my screen would open fully but i think that would be a failed plan. So for now im stuck with the sony headunit i have in there agh im going to have o go back to useing CD's and put my ipod in a draw  s:( :( s:(
Toot Toot, Beep Beep, new MR2 owner coming through  s]

robsonic

Quote from: "Curlytoppz"Oh and I still have the David style bars in the garage from last year   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    They will either need to go on or be sold.

My plans? To buy Curlytoppz's unfitted style bars...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2006-2016, but the love (and seatbelt covers) have happily passed to my daughter   s]

Tags: