All is not what it seems

Started by 2 of the left, February 20, 2012, 20:14

2 of the left

OK - I give up!!  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  Must be an import then - the leather seats are embossed with MR and I have no alarm unit!!  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  Thanks everyone for your inputs - I didn't want to go to Insurers without being clued up about motor STILL it makes no difference to my satisfaction of the motor " A CRACKING GOOD DRIVE " That puts a smile on face every time I get behind the wheel!!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Anonymous

Hopefully your insurance will class EU import the same as a UK car but I doubt it as they are generally robbing  sbastard bastard sbastard s however if you accidentally forgot to declare this fact do you think they would be able to tell? After all it has taken some proper investigation for you to be able to find this out.

2 of the left

Quote from: "life of bryan"Hopefully your insurance will class EU import the same as a UK car but I doubt it as they are generally robbing ******* however if you accidentally forgot to declare this fact do you think they would be able to tell? After all it has taken some proper investigation for you to be able to find this out.
I concur - I think I will keep stumm until I need them and then plead "Invisibility"!!!!  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

s12vea

Quote from: "2 of the left"
Quote from: "life of bryan"Hopefully your insurance will class EU import the same as a UK car but I doubt it as they are generally robbing ******* however if you accidentally forgot to declare this fact do you think they would be able to tell? After all it has taken some proper investigation for you to be able to find this out.
I concur - I think I will keep stumm until I need them and then plead "Invisibility"!!!!  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Agreed
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

2 of the left

Quote from: "s12vea"
Quote from: "2 of the left"

Agreed

2 of the left

Oooops!! Wrong key - sorry about that

Well conscience got the better of me so I rang the Insurers - They couldn't have been more helpful - As it stands there is no change to Premium and they thanked me for the info change - I now wonder whether they will load me next year!!

Tags: