Hood down -Ears in - Utter quality

Started by 2 of the left, February 26, 2012, 00:14

2 of the left

Well the first time this year! Ventured out with the hood down - in sunshine - heater on - radio off - SUBLIME!!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

bigwillcv36

I was out for hours yesterday with the top down in the sunshine. Fantastic feeling  :-) :-) :-)
Will
04 Sable RED Ltd Ed, RED leather seats steering wheel and panels, RED soft top, RED brake calipers, after Market panel filter, gutted pre cats, FK Automotive lowering springs, custom sable j-spec nose badge, partially de-badged rear, sable indies, front strut brace, cobra sport quad exhaust, TRD Short Shifter, Bonnet/Engine cover Gas Struts

AckersMR2

First time for me yesterday after getting the car at the beginning of the month, a very happy chappy here   s:D :D s:D
My only car is a Ducati 

loadswine

I am envious guys. Grounded here , flipping seized brake caliper! Enjoy the sunshine.  s;) ;) s;)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

dcod

Quote from: "AckersMR2"First time for me yesterday

+1

Infact, first time since October I think ...

Roll on summer!   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

StuC

Quote from: "dcod"Infact, first time since October I think ...

Roll on summer!   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

+1
All I can say is thank goodness for the quality heater!!  :-) :-) :-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

dcod

Quote from: "StuC"All I can say is thank goodness for the quality heater!!  :-) :-) :-)

+1

... and hidden scarf tucked inside jumper.   s:D :D s:D
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

StuC

I haven't got Mongo's on mine, so the blast of air past the wing mirror was similar to that of an Arctic wind!!
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Anonymous

Got mine off today too. But just couldnt shake off the other 20 or so, topless 2s!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

danrem

I took the 2 out for the first time with the hood off today and really enjoyed the combination of wind in the hair, rifle bolt gear change, snappy throttle response and the smell of early spring. I am suprised how refined it is even at motorway speeds.

Deadmanwalking

OK so I've had my MR2 for 8 weeks now and have NEVER driven it with the top down. It's been driving me mad but every night I leave work late and it's just too cold by then. So tonight we were quiet and I left early just so I could finally drive the car topless.

Here are my observations.

1) Its flipping great.  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  
2) If you have standard hi fi then turn it off when on the motorway. You won't hear it but you will hear your engine.  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  
3) Don't ring mum or dad when exceeding 50 miles per hour. I ended up shouting at mine then hung up  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  
4) Go the long way home because you're worth it.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  
5) When you arrive home, don't go into the house, stay outside just for a bit longer, take in a CD. Phone the misses and tell her to run a cool refreshing beer out to the car.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
TOPS DOWN DRIVE THU THE NIGHT CLICK HERE] viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37365

Bekatee

Quote from: "Deadmanwalking"3) Don't ring mum or dad when exceeding 50 miles per hour. I ended up shouting at mine then hung up  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

This goes for using Sat Nav too (yep... i rely on it talking to me as i forget to glance at the screen when i'm too busy enjoying my drive  s:) :) s:)  ) ...not hearing which way i'm supposed to go only helps with no. 4 on your list though, Deadman!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:     s:D :D s:D
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

Tags: