Photoshoot

Started by CJW, February 29, 2012, 13:46

CJW

Hi all,
just a question for admin really (I know I should probably ask elsewhere but am hoping for some latitude as a newbie   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )

I get my (our) new MR2 on Friday afternoon and, as an amateur photographer, I have a photoshoot with a local model scheduled for the following day.
So, my question is, if (when) I take some shots of the model in/on/around the car, what level of 'reveal' would be acceptable on the forum if I were to post the pics.
She's not a nude or topless model but will be wearing little or very revealing clothing. Is this something the (male) members would like to see?
I have done many shoots with this particular model and can post examples of my work if it would help (they can always be deleted if they're too strong for the forum).

s12vea

Why not post a few pics up, they will soon be removed by forum admin if to revealing  s;) ;) s;)
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

CJW

Quote from: "s12vea"Why not post a few pics up, they will soon be removed by forum admin if to revealing  s;) ;) s;)

Well yeah, I could, but didn't want to offend anyone just yet   s:D :D s:D  
What the Hell, this is Alexandra (aka Aggie) and the girl I'm shooting with on Saturday (weather permitting)

CJW_5537 by CJWormwell, on Flickr

CJW_3226 by CJWormwell, on Flickr

Stephster

For equalities sake, I think you should also hire a male model post haste, and get him to pose semi nude with the new car.
[strike]2001 Silver MR2, red interior. Just like she came out of the factory \":)\"[/strike] -  I loved owning her !
Gone over to the dark side - 05 Black Z4 2.0i se with red leather.

CJW

Quote from: "Stephster"For equalities sake, I think you should also hire a male model post haste, and get him to pose semi nude with the new car.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest - unfortunately there a no suitable male models on the IOM.
But I don't hire them, they hire me   s8) 8) s8)

Stephster

Why has she got a tourniquet on her leg ?
[strike]2001 Silver MR2, red interior. Just like she came out of the factory \":)\"[/strike] -  I loved owning her !

uktotty

I am sure those tottys will be fine, anything more revealing than that could you send to me for approval please

CJW

Quote from: "uktotty"I am sure those tottys will be fine, anything more revealing than that could you send to me for approval please

No problemo, you're a moderator right?

AmeR

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

s12vea

s:) :) s:)
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

CJW

Not entirely sure what the smilies are saying, but if you're happy, then I'm happy.

aaronjb

Quote from: "CJW"Not entirely sure what the smilies are saying, but if you're happy, then I'm happy.

I think you'll find those smileys are saying "No, uktotty isn't a moderator - he's just a dirty, dirty old man!"  s;) ;) s;)  (Sorry Russ!   s:P :P s:P  )
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Stephster

Quote from: "aaronjb"
Quote from: "CJW"Not entirely sure what the smilies are saying, but if you're happy, then I'm happy.

I think you'll find those smileys are saying "No, uktotty isn't a moderator - he's just a dirty, dirty old man!"  s;) ;) s;)  (Sorry Russ!   s:P :P s:P  )

I still love him though   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

CJW

Quote from: "Stephster"

I still love him though   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Righto, no previews for Russ then...

uktotty

Damn, foiled again!!!!

I am called UKTotty for a reason you know  s;) ;) s;)

Steph, love you too babe xx

dcod

Adding post just to keep a track on this thread ...
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Stephster

I still think there is a market for an MR2 owners naked with their cars calendar ( excluding me as I don't want to scare the nation ) in the style of the W.I.

dcod

Oh, and I'm a professional fake tan applier if needed  ...
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

CJW

Quote from: "dcod"Oh, and I'm a professional fake tan applier if needed  ...

Good God no.
Fake tan is the bane of all glamour photographers everywhere.

spit

Quote from: "CJW"Fake tan is the bane of all glamour photographers everywhere.

And it can ruin your cloth seats  s:( :( s:(  

CJ. I'm part of the real moderation team. Those pics are fine but thankyou for thinking to ask.

Future posts of that tenor should be OK, but members are free to report posts to the Mod Team via the "!" button if they feel that lines have been crossed.

Our forums are open and free to public view, so if you're in any doubt about an image you've probably already answered the question about whether it should be posted.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

JudoKilli

I approve of these pictures!

aaronjb

Quote from: "spit"

I bet you look stunning in orange, though, Ste  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Quoteunfortunately there a no suitable male models on the IOM.

I could pop over, given the appropriate remuneration! Got some new Yfronts for christmas too!

DannyN

Quote from: "spit"

I bet you look stunning in orange, though, Ste  s;) ;) s;)

Ste's cloth seats are orange.....
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

CJW

Quote from: "spit"CJ. I'm part of the real moderation team. Those pics are fine but thankyou for thinking to ask.

Future posts of that tenor should be OK, but members are free to report posts to the Mod Team via the "!" button if they feel that lines have been crossed.

Our forums are open and free to public view, so if you're in any doubt about an image you've probably already answered the question about whether it should be posted.

Fret ye not*, I always show restraint when posting my glamour stuff on a public forum.

* Given the subject, perhaps that should be "titter ye not"   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: