Photoshoot

Started by CJW, February 29, 2012, 13:46

CJW

Quote from: "Deadmanwalking":bounce:   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  
  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  AGGIE  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  
  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Your wish is my command - shooting with Aggie on Thursday this week...

Look out for the new thread soon after (Fri/Sat).

Treboeth

Chris I think the whole thread is disgusting

You are taking way too long to get the photos completed  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:  

In the interests of fairness you have to do a similar photoshoot for the ladies though  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Chris H

I would say Jade,providing she turns around for the lens this time........

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Don of Croy

Quote from: "CJW"So here's a question for you all, I have two options for the shoot:

1. Go somewhere in the Manx countryside to give a nice backdrop or
2. Make use of an underground car park for more of an edgy feel

Watcha think, I can't decide.

I'd recommend the Laxey wheel - I don't think anyone has ever photographed it...desperately in need of more exposure. Oh no, wait a minute - I think I may have glimpsed it on a holiday prog some time back...
MR2 Roadster Lagoon Blue + SMT + Hard Top + Air Con
Volvo V70 D5 SE with loads of extras...
Honda Jazz - first choice for town use when we can\'t fit in the \'flip flop\' (MR2)

woodman

ive got a bar by the beach in ibiza your welcome to use for a shoot..... saying that it is a bit far away   s:? :? s:?  

i know, you could send your model over and the camera, i´ll do the shoot you can edit them  s:D :D s:D  

infact no, thats silly, cameras are to delicate to send all that way.....

just send the model and i´ll do the rest  s8) 8) s8)    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

joke.... the misses would kill me!
JDM[size=85]addict[/size]

CJW

Bloody models...nowt but a PITA.
Am now on the look-out for a replacement for Aggie who has cancelled on me again...

Might try someone new who wants the work to boost her portfolio rather than someone who thinks she can pick and choose.

Anonymous

Quote from: "CJW"Bloody models...nowt but a PITA.
Am now on the look-out for a replacement for Aggie who has cancelled on me again...

Might try someone new who wants the work to boost her portfolio rather than someone who thinks she can pick and choose.

Use Jade she ticks the boxes

either way i dont think we will be disapointed   s8) 8) s8)

AckersMR2

Typical models! A couple of photo shoots and they all think their Naomi bl**dy Campbell !!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

vinp182

I know a model but dunno if she'll go to the isle of man
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

CJW

Quote from: "vinp182"I know a model but dunno if she'll go to the isle of man

what's wrong with the Isle of Man?

Seriously though, it would hardly be worth her while for a 2 hour max.shoot.

Fatbloater

I'd lend u the wife but you'll need a panelbeater to fix your bonet afterwards !
MR2 \'Red\' Edition - \'54 Reg.  Mods : Clarion FZ709E Single Din Stereo, Pre-cats Removed

"WAX On - WAX Off"

CJW

Quote from: "Fatbloater"I'd lend u the wife but you'll need a panelbeater to fix your bonet afterwards !

An awful thing to say, really awful.

As if I'd let the model sprawl over our motor.

ChrisGB

At least he did not mention use of a wide angle lens.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

Bekatee

How about you miss out the model and just shoot the car... ... ...just a thought?!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:D :D s:D
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

CJW

Quote from: "Bekatee"How about you miss out the model and just shoot the car... ... ...just a thought?!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:D :D s:D

I can do both - see my other thread about "Sunday Drivers"  s8) 8) s8)

uktotty

Just to CLARIFY for those picking up on my statement.
A) I dont find it offensive.
B) I ran UKtotty.co.uk for 7 years with lots of pics like this one and others with boobs!
C) What I am saying is that if she were naked it would be frowned upon by "society", as she had a marker pen line drawn round her waist, it was fine, still very odd!

Wabbitkilla

It's ok Russ, I was tongue in cheek about your response  s;) ;) s;)

I know where you're coming from, no one has reported.a posting so we can assume people are not all that offended. Certainly an interesting point as advertising these days has to be so careful ajd we shouldn't be exposing the young and impressionable to sexist objectivisation of women (is that a word?). I think in the past the club may have er'd on the protective front.

Of course if the weight of opinion were to say these should be removed then they would be, it seems that one or two ladies of the club have contributed to the thread without rancour and made sport in the form of suggesting scantily clad male models.

Like I said nothing I would personally want to see all the time, or all over the forum, but as a one-off discussion thread from a new member with an interest in photography there seems little harm done?
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

vinp182

I'm willing to put myself and my leopard skin thong up for the ladies to look at   s:D :D s:D     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

luke.27

Quote from: "Treboeth"In the interests of fairness you have to do a similar photoshoot for the ladies though  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

And some of the guys...   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2003 Black MR2 1.8 VVTi
Quad Cobra Exhaust. TTE Springs. Markiii Pipe. Alpine Double Din Stereo. J-Spec Nose Badge. Laser cut MR2 Roof Release Catch. Billet Alloy HVAC knobs. Relocated Alarm. Small Mongos. Dev\'s Keyhole Covers. MR2ROC Sunvisor plugs.

uktotty

Aww Luke, you missing out mate?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   maybe you should do a shoot as you are cuter than most of us lads

Don of Croy

Quote from: Wabbitkillawe shouldn't be exposing the young and impressionable to sexist objectivisation of women (is that a word?). quote]

Yes, I think 'women' is an acceptable word on forums now. Thin end of the wedge, mind.
MR2 Roadster Lagoon Blue + SMT + Hard Top + Air Con
Volvo V70 D5 SE with loads of extras...
Honda Jazz - first choice for town use when we can\'t fit in the \'flip flop\' (MR2)

CJW

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"we shouldn't be exposing the young and impressionable to sexist objectivisation of women (is that a word?).

Like I said nothing I would personally want to see all the time, or all over the forum, but as a one-off discussion thread from a new member with an interest in photography there seems little harm done?

Agree 100%, but surely it depends on the viewer?
I mean, I look on them as pictures of things of beauty which are well-exposed (!), creatively composed and tastefully posed - there isn't actually anything displayed other than a bit of bum cheek. Certainly not nipples or genitalia.
That said, publish a photo of a woman somewhere and someone else will not see any art or beauty but they will sexualise it.

To make things easier, I won't publish any results from the shoot on the forum but will announce their availability on Flickr on this thread. How's that?
Assuming the bloody thing actually takes place...

markiii

well beauty must definately be in the eye of the beholder then
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

luke.27

Quote from: "uktotty"Aww Luke, you missing out mate?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   maybe you should do a shoot as you are cuter than most of us lads

I don't think that'd be a good idea! Anyway, how could I follow this fine example.....?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

2003 Black MR2 1.8 VVTi
Quad Cobra Exhaust. TTE Springs. Markiii Pipe. Alpine Double Din Stereo. J-Spec Nose Badge. Laser cut MR2 Roof Release Catch. Billet Alloy HVAC knobs. Relocated Alarm. Small Mongos. Dev\'s Keyhole Covers. MR2ROC Sunvisor plugs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "luke.27"
Quote from: "uktotty"Aww Luke, you missing out mate?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   maybe you should do a shoot as you are cuter than most of us lads

I don't think that'd be a good idea! Anyway, how could I follow this fine example.....?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

my eyes!!!!

again!

Tags: