Photoshoot

Started by CJW, February 29, 2012, 13:46

Treboeth

Chris I think you need to change the settings as the Flickr link just says

You must be signed in to see this content from CJWormwell.
Sign in.

And please note I am note just posting up like the other guys just to see a girl  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Okay I am  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

2 of the left

Quote from: "AckersMR2"
Quote from: "Deadmanwalking"OK well here's a little something to tie us all over until she gets better  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

Great retouching, it's almost like she's really there  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Notice how she uses the horizon to keep her balance!! And the say the camera never lies!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

CJW

Quote from: "Treboeth"Chris I think you need to change the settings as the Flickr link just says

You must be signed in to see this content from CJWormwell.
Sign in.

Like I said, only Flickr members can see the albums - you would have to be signed-up (it's free) and, judging from today's viewing figures, quite a few people are members or have signed up since I posted the links.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

nope you can log on with a face book account as well plus we are all perv's  s:-D :-D s:-D

Treboeth

I stand corrected and coincidentally decided to sign up for an account  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

CJW

Feel free to leave any comments you may have on any of the albums/photos.
Smutty ones will be removed though.

Anonymous

Superb pics mate! Are you a pro? I particularly liked the tits!

CJW

Quote from: "dick2ski"Superb pics mate! Are you a pro? I particularly liked the tits!

Thanks very much, really appreciate any feedback.
I suppose you could call me "a semi-pro" - I've been paid for model shoots and published in various wildlife magazine and books. But I still look on it as a hobby instead of a source of income.

Anonymous

You look at it as a hobby??? I think you need to change your day job as that is way above hobby material

CJW

Quote from: "rbuckingham"You look at it as a hobby??? I think you need to change your day job as that is way above hobby material

I wish! But thanks, nice of you to say.

Deadmanwalking

Quote from: "rbuckingham"You look at it as a hobby??? I think you need to change your day job as that is way above hobby material

The good thing about this type of hobby is that your costs are relatively low..........................as you dont need a tripod  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
TOPS DOWN DRIVE THU THE NIGHT CLICK HERE] viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37365

CJW

Quote from: "Deadmanwalking"

The good thing about this type of hobby is that your costs are relatively low..........................as you dont need a tripod  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

s:) :) s:)   I wish it was a cheap hobby!

Deadmanwalking

Quote from: "CJW"
Quote from: "Deadmanwalking"

s:) :) s:)   I wish it was a cheap hobby!

Have to say Chris, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, made me smile a heck of a lot.  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

Living where you live, driving what you drive and enjoying the hobbies that you partake in, all in all, it seems a very nice way to live your life. Much envy from down here in Slough. Cheers  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
TOPS DOWN DRIVE THU THE NIGHT CLICK HERE] viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37365

CJW

Quote from: "Deadmanwalking"Have to say Chris, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, made me smile a heck of a lot.  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

Living where you live, driving what you drive and enjoying the hobbies that you partake in, all in all, it seems a very nice way to live your life. Much envy from down here in Slough. Cheers  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Yes, it is a nice life - we sometimes forget how lucky we are to live in a such a beautiful place (the grass is always greener etc etc). But any short visit to the adjacent island soon has us wanting to return to our adopted home (we're Lancastrians originally).

BTW latest update from Aggie is that she wants to delay the shoot until April, so I'm afraid it'll be a bit longer to wait unfortunately.
So in the meantime, here's one I took on my local beach last Summer with my friend Jade (a Nuts magazine favourite apparently).

CJW_2485 by CJWormwell, on Flickr

Anonymous

word just cant descibe it. i just hope the other half dont see this thread or i will be   s:flame: :flame: s:flame:  

**goes away hating CJW because he has one excellent hobby that he wishes he had**

Chris H

Quote from: "rbuckingham"

word just cant descibe it. i just hope the other half dont see this thread or i will be   s:flame: :flame: s:flame:  

**goes away hating CJW because he has one excellent hobby that he wishes he had**

Richard,looks like you came over all queezy,check your spellings mate...........lovely sunset.....  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Sorry never been good with spelling  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

andyroo104

Quote from: "rbuckingham"

You could always ask CJW if he needs somebody to apply the baby oil to the models.
Andy.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

dcod

Updating subscription.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

CJW

Quote from: "andyroo104"You could always ask CJW if he needs somebody to apply the baby oil to the models.
Andy.

Sorry, it's my only treat from these very stressful shoots...

Chris H

Do you not think it's time she turned around and caught some rays on her back..........  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

CJW

Quote from: "Chris H"Do you not think it's time she turned around and caught some rays on her back..........  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Think she heard you...

CJW_2515 by CJWormwell, on Flickr

Anonymous

Is that the crack of dawn?

Treboeth

Quote from: "dick2ski"Is that the crack of dawn?

WORDS FAIL ME

D1ck for shame   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Chris H

certainly the crack of something..........  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: