£3.23P wot do you think?

Started by mr mr2, March 6, 2012, 18:41

mr mr2

volt meter of e bay fills that nasty cig lighter hole wot do you think be honest  s:) :) s:)  
Excelsior

JudoKilli

Looks cheap

mr mr2

it is cheap lol
Excelsior

Anonymous

Worth every penny,got to be from China so how long delivery? Have you got a link in case people want these?

Edit:   m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIGITAL-LED-1 ... 2666wt_952 m

AmeR

I think that you only need a GBP sign on the title and not the pence....

Other than that, I'm undecided. Certainly a different idea, but how good is it??

*edit*
I think you were robbed quality wise but if it does the job and the look doesn't bother you then it's a bargain!

woodman

honestly, looks tacky.... but, i cant think of anything else better to spend 3 quid on  s:P :P s:P
JDM[size=85]addict[/size]

mr mr2

if any one wants one just type in volt meter into e bay there will be a few of these pop up the cheapest i seen one for was 3.23 it dont look bad in the flesh two weeks to get from china   s:D :D s:D
Excelsior

Anonymous

Vinyl wrap it.  s:D :D s:D

Chris H

Quote from: "woodman"honestly, looks tacky.... but, i cant think of anything else better to spend 3 quid on  s:P :P s:P

I can....2, pint cans of Foster's at shop near me,and still get 70p change......  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

mrzwei

Stupid question I know, but how many volts does it read when you plug it in?
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

mr mr2

11 ish when engine off 15 ish on
Excelsior

AckersMR2

I'm not a fan, to be honest I think I'd rather take up smoking and spend the money on 10 Bensons using the socket for which it was designed  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Either that or one of these for 99p and use the £2.24 I'd saved on a jazz mag  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

My only car is a Ducati 

mrzwei

That is actually quite a useful, cheap, battery condition indicator, particularly if you used a good multimeter to check the reading at the plug and across the battery (ie just calibrate it and allow for any error). If you didn't like the look of it then you wouldn't have to drive around with it plugged in.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Anonymous

It doesnt have to be in all the time but looks like a good,cheap,clear test tool to show condition of battery and alternator given that a lot of Roadsters are weekend toys and so suffer battery issues.

Anonymous

SNAP!

Steve Green

Probably the most useless thing I have seen in years.

Better spend your money on an oil pressure gauge. It might just save you an engine rebuild.

It will probably scare you if you have a worn engine! The Oil warning light is too late to save severe damage!
2003 Facelift SMT

Did my old avatar offend you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Steve Green"Probably the most useless thing I have seen in years.

Better spend your money on an oil pressure gauge. It might just save you an engine rebuild.

It will probably scare you if you have a worn engine! The Oil warning light is too late to save severe damage!

Have you got a link to an oil pressure gauge that plugs into the cig lighter for around £3?

Steve Green

Quote from: "life of bryan"
Quote from: "Steve Green"Probably the most useless thing I have seen in years.

Have you got a link to an oil pressure gauge that plugs into the cig lighter for around £3?

Nope. Nada, Rien. Cant help there. Would if I could.
2003 Facelift SMT

Did my old avatar offend you?

Tags: