concept

Started by woodman, March 12, 2012, 01:11

woodman

stumbled on this, just wondered if anybody had any info or knew anything about it?
 m http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Lt_Y9hrrb7A/S ... 7Pp_69.jpg m
obviously its a concept, but is it an old outdated one thats been long forgotten? or a future plan maybe for toyota?
either way im in love!  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

or if anyone cares to translate Japanese
 m http://www.clutchd.com/wp-content/galle ... brid-2.jpg m
 m http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5368 ... ybrid1.jpg m
JDM[size=85]addict[/size]

dcod

I like the look of that. Would make a great new 2. Love the wheels.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

onion86

I think it's maybe 2 years or more since I first saw that, do like the look of it but its not gone/going anywhere.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

dcod

Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Deadmanwalking

TOPS DOWN DRIVE THU THE NIGHT CLICK HERE] viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37365

Barney Bear

And then the concept dies for me any how
 no1 Not a convertable
 no2 It a prius Coupe
if its not called a true MR2 then it proberly isn't  s:D :D s:D
54 Sable, Air con, hardtop

Wabbitkilla

The first post had some appeal to me as opposed to the regurgitated-rebodied MK3's that kept appearing, I can see how easily it could be convertible.
The look has faded now with the GT86 and so I don't find it that attractive anymore.

I hate concept cars with a passion, they're probably the most useless things to publish as you know for certain the real vehicle will not look anything like them. Even the GT86 looks like it's had the Toyota front chopped off and a Scooby hatch front end welded on.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

2 of the left

Oh dear this Future MR2 Hybrid is a Celica by any other name - It definitely isn't an MR2 as we are used to!!  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Bekatee

I quite like the blue, but lacking a little something for me... not sure what? Perhaps some less fluorescent alloys?!!   s:? :? s:?  

Quote from: "dcod"

Quite like this, but the front is verging on a little bit ugly with the curve of the bonnet and those headlights  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  Love the sides though!!   s:D :D s:D
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

Tags: