Where to get Whiteline art bush 22mm and 18mm

Started by jamfe355, March 17, 2012, 14:22

jamfe355

Hi all,

been searching for some poly/uprated bushes for my uprated whittling arbs, pretty sure they are 22mm front and 18mm rear. whiteline do sell them, a new product ,but they want a reasonable £33 for front and rear......but £90 for shipping!!!!

Ive seen some 22mm and 18mm on fenpsort, made by superpro but for a sw20,  but thought someone on here might know where/how to order the whittling ones

If not, Surely if they are 22mm and 18mm they should fit ok?
2002 balck MR2, Eibach springs, Apexi exhaust system, corky\'s, cusco front and rear brace, lower front tie bar,  Bmc carbon air filter plus some minor tweeks.

Redfrog

I do have 22/18 mm sway bars with Superpro bushings. Just change the part number of the bushing set for suitable sway bar size. Like this: SPF2399/20K is standard 20 mm sway bar kit for ZZW30's front arb's, just order SPF2399/22 K. Same thing applies to rear bushes.

spit

I was planning to GB these for folk who've got the bushless TTE bars.

Its still on the cards, just awaiting prices for various size options. £33 sounds pricey - there's a production cost but generally the bigger the hole the cheaper they are!
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

spit

Quote from: "spit"£33 sounds pricey - there's a production cost but generally the bigger the hole the cheaper they are!

Not in this case though! 18s from our supplier are the same price as 15s. On a decent sized GB that'd be £14.80. If the fronts are available (currently being hunted down!) they'll be about £11.40 GB price.

ish.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Tags: