Caliper Stickers..to go with Coleys paint!

Started by MRMike, April 27, 2004, 13:37

SteveJ

Well the vinyl cutter has arrived and after a lot of scrap vinyl, we think we now have the hang of it.

If anyone has any requests, please e-mail us -  e mailto:stickers@mr2roadster.org">stickers@mr2roadster.org e  - preferably attaching a black and white bitmap (as large as poss but no greater than aprox 2Mb) which we can use to create the vector required by the cutter.

Colours currently available are :-

Black
White
Red
BRG
Royal Blue
Yellow
Silver

Prices are currently not fixed (depends on the size and complexity of the request) but expect to pay around £5.00 per set of 4 (incl P&P) for the spyder decals.

A donation will be made to club funds from all sales.

MR2Blue

I've sent an order, can they be done to any other designs, i.e. Ford/Vauxhall etc? If so I'll mention them to friends.

MRMike

Just fitted my stickers, and they are the absolute business!

Many thanks Steve! Everyone should have some, though not necessarily with Porsche yellow callipers!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Hey,they look good,   s8) 8) s8)  would'nt mind some of those have you got them on the rear as well, pics if you have please.

MRMike

Yep front and back..can't believe the difference a small mod like this makes to the appearance

[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

SteveJ

Quote from: "cartell"Hey,they look good,   s8) 8) s8)  would'nt mind some of those have you got them on the rear as well, pics if you have please.

If you (or anyone else for that matter) wants "Roadster" "Spyder" or "MR2" caliper sized stickers, PM me - cost is £6 inc delivery per set of 4. Available in Black, White, Silver, Red, Yellow, Blue & Green.

If you have any other requirements please e-mail me -  e mailto:stickers@mr2roadster.org">stickers@mr2roadster.org e  with what you want and I will see what I can do. Please note (and this is directly related to part of the discussion in this thread) I will not be producing stickers that directly mis-represent the manufacturer of any parts.

Peter Wright

Quote from: "SteveJ"
Quote from: "cartell"Hey,they look good,   s8) 8) s8)  would'nt mind some of those have you got them on the rear as well, pics if you have please.

If you (or anyone else for that matter) wants "Roadster" "Spyder" or "MR2" caliper sized stickers, PM me - cost is £5 inc delivery per set of 4. Available in Black, White, Silver, Red, Yellow, Blue & Green.

Sorry Craig I hope you dont mind me using one of your photos
Ist class collection by the way

Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

SteveJ

*bump*

Caliper stickers still available - drop me an e-mail -  e mailto:stickers@mr2roadster.org">stickers@mr2roadster.org e  - with your requirements

SteveJ

Having received a couple of enquiries if the sticker service is still running I can confirm that it is - PM me or e-mail your requirements to  e mailto:stickers@mr2roadster.org">stickers@mr2roadster.org e

Current price for 4 caliper sized stickers is £6 inc UK P&P (or £2 each)

Tags: