aygo crazy

Started by woodman, March 31, 2012, 21:45

woodman

m http://www.cararticles.co.uk/uk-the-toy ... crazy.html m
was browsing the above, cant say i would want one, but seeing as its powered by the same lump as most of us have, would anybody care to take a guess at what turbo they have used? guessing tte?
JDM[size=85]addict[/size]

loadswine

yes, it is the tte. the 2 is a crazier car really!
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

stargazer30

No ABS   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    Toyota could not sell it then.  Not sure why they are bashing it either I quite like it.
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

dcod

127mph from 200bhp?   s:? :? s:?
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

steve-m-uk

It should do much more than that if it has the facelift 6speed box , not sure id want to be in it when it did mind

Sent from my finger using Jedi magic
Now a member of the ding day "hide by the bins" club  s]

dcod

Rather have a Yaris 2zz. It has ABS!

[youtube:3jjlno68]EFTjUxsBXc0[/youtube:3jjlno68]
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Dyn-Evo

Quote from: "dcod"127mph from 200bhp?   s:? :? s:?

Gear ratios...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Current: 2006 Toyota Corolla T-Sport COMPRESSOR 215hp, Silver, totally stock!
EX]V6[/color]  \":-)\"   )
Black Leather interior, "micro-lip" rear spoiler, Refurbed OEM 15" Pewter Metallics, Cobra Quad-Exit, HEL SS braided hoses, EBC pads, AEM DryFlow CAI.
Ex: "NightHawk" MR2 Mk1 4AG-ZE AE101 S/C conversion (170hp), water injection
Ex: MR2 Mk1b stock 4AGE

Tags: