Interesting day tomorrow.

Started by Mike_V, April 8, 2012, 18:30

Mike_V

Well, seeing as my car has been in the rebuild stage for sometime and I've  hardly driven a 2 since October and even longer since I drove a standard one, tomorrow's drive from Peterborough to Chester should be very interesting in the car that I'm picking up from Michelle's  :-) :-) :-)  really looking forward to this.
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

PeteT

I am sure you will love every second of it. Lets hope the weather is good for some topless driving  s:) :) s:)
Pete

Gif

I hope the hood works . . .  weather   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Audi TT 200 Tfsi Roadster, Ibis White, Steptronic, Bose, Nav, Climate, Telcon, Nappa Leather
Ex BMW Z4 sDrive30i Auto, Titan Silver
Ex MR2 Roadster, Sahara Sun, Black Leather, Air Con, TTE exhaust

Mike_V

Quote from: "Gif"I hope the hood works . . .  weather   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

So do I, strange but I'm buzzing at the thought of the drive, no motorways  :-) :-) :-)
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.

PeteT

Quote from: "Mike_V"So do I, strange but I'm buzzing at the thought of the drive, no motorways  :-) :-) :-)

Is it a nice little run up through the peak district?
Pete

StuC

Feel free to drop by(ish) and leave your new car here whilst I am without one... I'll give you a lift to the station and everything!  s;-) ;-) s;-)

I hope everything falls into place for you and you have a great day with a great new car  :-) :-) :-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Anonymous

Did the peak district with my first ever drive of my new 2...you are in for a treat, hope all goes well and enjoy...  s:D :D s:D

spit

Enjoy it Mike. Its oddly cathartic driving a standardish '2 after a modified one. Perhaps not in the literal bowel-cleansing sense, but it does remind you how great the car is even before you get the urge to strap bits onto it   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  .
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Mike_V

Just got back from Peterborough in filthy driving conditions, the car performed beautifully and never missed a beat  s:-D :-D s:-D , it's the first time I've driven a 2 with standard wheels and the ride is remarkably better than with 17's, I also really liked the 6 speed box even though I did forget to change into 6th on occasion!!!

Mike

AmeR

Lucky bugger owning two 2s... Two, very nice 2s I might add!!

Glad it all went well, Mike!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Little RED Roadster

Glad you got back safe and sound Mike. Shame it wasn't top down weather.

It was really sad to see her driving away, I'll really miss her   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

I know she's got a good new home though.

It was a pleasure doing business with you   s:D :D s:D
Michelle & Ian

04 Roadster Silver. Toyota Body Kit. TTE Banana Spoiler. TTE Twin Exhaust. Netz Style Bar. FK Lowering Springs. Custom LSC Leather Interior. Silver Calipers. Dev\'s Key Hole Covers. Silver Hardtop.[/color][/b]

Ex owner of 04 \'Red\' Ltd Edition

Mike_V

I saw it in your face when I drove away but she's in good hands  :-) :-) :-)

Tags: