McLaren MP4-12C, 2 a penny!

Started by AckersMR2, May 13, 2012, 12:59

AckersMR2

I took my bike out for a spin this morning, as I think it's getting jealous and neglected since getting the 2  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  and whilst stopped for the obligatory bacon roll I saw a McLaren MP4/12C go by, I thought, you don't see one of those every day. 5 mins later another (different) one went by!
Didn't see any 2's during the whole of my ride so obviously even supposedly rare supercars are more common than our 2's nowadays  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

Pavett1990

Stunning cars though ain't they I seen one in Cardiff not so long ago, would love to see a veyron though
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

MelBee42

A few weeks ago I was driving to work on a Saturday (M42) and overtook a very long line of Ferraris, Lambos and various other shiny supercars. They were all driving slowly and carefully, lol. Either they were on their way to a show or people on the outskirts of Birmingham have a lot more money than they used to.  s;-) ;-) s;-)

HodJay

My Dad has gone to France in the 2CV, and on the way down to Portsmouth he saw one too!....Bet McLaren are happy if they are selling so well!!
Finished hunting for my first MR2, Any advice is still MORE than welcome!! \":D\"

CJW

A fortnight ago I saw two near Knutsford. Mind you, it is "footballer country" and there is a dealership there   s:D :D s:D

Tags: