decat

Started by Anonymous, May 4, 2004, 18:03

Anonymous

looking for somewhere in the Northampton/Daventry/MK area that can supply,cut and weld a piece of pipe in place of the cat on my spare cat pipe if anyone can suggest somewhere local?

cheers

Perry

Anonymous

Try Andy Peace of Supersport Exhausts, on the west side of the Nottingham ringroad. He'll do it while you watch (ring him up and arrange it, don't just happen by....) This guy really knows his onions and specializes in bespoke stainless stuff.
01159-286221 / 07976-270110.
Nice cup of tea and a bacon sarnie if you are lucky as well.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "smr2ley"Try Andy Peace of Supersport Exhausts, on the west side of the Nottingham ringroad. He'll do it while you watch (ring him up and arrange it, don't just happen by....) This guy really knows his onions and specializes in bespoke stainless stuff.
01159-286221 / 07976-270110.
Nice cup of tea and a bacon sarnie if you are lucky as well.
I think Perry wanted to stay local in the Northampton area; not that far up the M1 in Northampton. Have you used Supersport Exhausts before Smiley  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Thanks for the input guys, but as heath said I wanted local really or I would have gone to powerflow in st albans.

managed to get a steel flexy pipe from d/tweeks and this is being cut/welded this weekend and should have it back on Monday. Went for flexi as then there is no requirement to either do spot welds whilst on the mota or set it up in a jig.

Tags: