ultra racing brace prices

Started by wotugonado, May 24, 2012, 13:21

wotugonado

Some of you may have read my post in the performance section in regards to ultra racing front and rear braces, well i was asked for more info, so i spoke to the very helpful woman at their uk distribution centre today and she has given us a good discount   s:D :D s:D  , so if you would like to place an order please feel free to get in touch with her at
ultra-racing-uk.com
The order needs to be placed by 5pm friday the 25th may to get sent on this months order. very straight forward you paypal them £25.00 deposit, the balance on delivery.
Edit you can still order after this date but if its not in uk stock it wont be ordered till next months imported shipment.

Below are some pics and the quoted discount, just mention this forum to get it.

Just to confirm, the special discounted prices for you (these are the prices that your fellow forum members will get too) are:

Toyota MRS Front strut brace TW2-957                  £63.52 (normal price £70.58)

Toyota MRS Rear strut brace RE4-958                     £74.96 (normal price £83.29)

Delivery (both items together)                                  £15.00 (not Highland and Islands)

TOTAL                                                                   £153.48

All prices are inc VAT.

All you need to do now is pay the £25 deposit (non-refundable if you later cancel the order). You can pay this via Paypal to our account:  e mailto:sales@ultra-racing-uk.com">sales@ultra-racing-uk.com e .
Please add your full name, telephone number and address. Also parts required
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

manchestermatt1986

can the front one be added and keep the plastics and spare wheel lid usuable
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "manchestermatt1986"can the front one be added and keep the plastics and spare wheel lid usuable

Doesn't look like it from the pic. Just get rid of your plastics. Think of the weight saving  s;-) ;-) s;-)
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Goeman

You might be able to cut the plastics to suit but you'd have to loose the lid.

I've been in contact with them. I didn't need the front strut brace but they've done me a deal on the lower front member brace instead.
Russell

manchestermatt1986

Quote from: "Goeman"You might be able to cut the plastics to suit but you'd have to loose the lid.

I've been in contact with them. I didn't need the front strut brace but they've done me a deal on the lower front member brace instead.

what was the deal on the front under brace
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

Goeman

I don't know what the original price would have been because they don't list it on their website but they'll get me the brace for £71.15 and it'll be included in the two items posted for £15.

ultra-racing-uk.com only list the front and rear strut braces and the front and rear ARB's but if it's listed on the webpage linked below then they'll be able to get it for you. You have to order today though.

m http://www.ultraracing.my/Catalog.asp?B ... MRS&page=1 m
Russell

wotugonado

I ordered mine yesterday, so i went out and had a measure up yesterday afternoon, and i reckon i can keep the plastic with relatively easy/minimum cutting out.
The lids another matter should by rights have to remove it, but ive got an idea how i might be able to keep that one too, may need quite a bit of cutting out, if it works i will post some pics.

Let us know what the front under brace is like once fitted, i d be interested to know.

Goeman

Knowing me I'll not be able to tell the difference with the lower front brace but it'll make me happier. Half the reason I'm getting the rear strut brace is because it looks like it's easier access to the oil cap.   s:) :) s:)
Russell

wotugonado

s:D :D s:D  yeah but at them prices it would be rude not too.
 I think the rear brace looks class as well, thats the main reason for me. General feed back on rear braces say the effect is
 negligible, but it looks so good i had to have it   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

wotugonado

Braces turned up today, they look quality...........................
They have altered from the above photos,imo for the better. which now means keeping the frunk lid should be easy.

Plenty of free stickers too   s:D :D s:D

Goeman

Here's my rear strut brace fitted. I did have to modify it a bit to get it to fit (bolt holes for the bulkhead not far enough apart) but I'm pleased with it.

It looks like they've changed the designs from the pictures in the first post.
Russell

wotugonado

looks good, looking forward to fitting mine............

Tags: