car paintwork vandalised

Started by wotugonado, June 2, 2012, 21:32

Jay67

I'm always piping up about UV protection once you've polished the lenses, seems pointless polishing them and leaving them to cloud again. I use Diamondite Clear Plastic Armour,  m http://www.motorgeek.co.uk/cgi-bin/ecom ... db_pid=257 m . Just emailed them to see if they can offer us a discount code as I've sent a few people their way. Doesn't hurt to ask  s;) ;) s;)
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

StuC

Jay, how long have you been using this stuff for?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Jay67

Quote from: "StuC"Jay, how long have you been using this stuff for?
About 4 years, you only need treat them a few times a year and it's just spray on and wipe off excess.

Car's one of the oldest about being a Jap import made in 99, original lights. Previous owner recommended the stuff to me.
Jason

StuC

Would you agree with the "3 month" claim of protection or do you apply it more frequently than that?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Jay67

do it when i get the urge, can't hurt to do it more often  s:) :) s:)
Jason

Chilli Girl

The whole car looks really fantastic and the clear lights finishes it off beautifully. Good to see a well looked after 2, credit to you.  Well done Jay.   s:D :D s:D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Jay67

Quote from: "Chilli Girl"The whole car looks really fantastic and the clear lights finishes it off beautifully. Good to see a well looked after 2, credit to you.  Well done Jay.   s:D :D s:D
thank you, hard work but worth it  s:) :) s:)
Jason

trickyD

Yep, looks very nice indeed.
I plan to get mine up to that standard!  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]Black 2003 FL Roadster - sold [/size]

Bits for sale!

My Guide to Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

Tags: