press studs near drains ?

Started by vekma, June 10, 2012, 00:16

vekma

the other day my drain sacks were full of water has drain tubes were blocked, whilst cleaning up i noticed press studs on a vinyl tab forming a loop about 1.5" long but not attached to anything, you can see them looking inside the car near the drain points,

what are they supposed to be attached to

will try and take a photo tomorrow but its a bit awkward to see have to contort yourself

little tip, dont use a hoover to clean drain points from top, i must have formed a blockage doing this
[centre]My Fuel Economy[/centre]

Anonymous

Hard to say without a pic but is it something to do with your soft top strap.   l viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12581 l

trevsmr2

Quote from: "vekma"the other day my drain sacks were full of water has drain tubes were blocked, whilst cleaning up i noticed press studs on a vinyl tab forming a loop about 1.5" long but not attached to anything, you can see them looking inside the car near the drain points,

what are they supposed to be attached to

will try and take a photo tomorrow but its a bit awkward to see have to contort yourself

little tip, dont use a hoover to clean drain points from top, i must have formed a blockage doing this

Number 1 suspect ,which forms a loop down by the drain

vekma

thanks so much

thats the ones mine were not looped around there and what a faff getting them there nearly broke my arm contorting myself
[centre]My Fuel Economy[/centre]

Tags: