South African Flame Thrower Deterrent

Started by 2 of the left, June 21, 2012, 22:17

2 of the left

After finding my 2's bonnet scored and dinged by what looks like an attack by some "herbert" with a brick I think I'll invest in one of those proximity deterrent devices from SA  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

wotugonado

s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  im with you on this one, my car was done recently too, may be a flame thrower group buy would bring the cost down    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

uktotty

FYI

StuC

Quote from: "uktotty"

Toasted nuts anyone?   s:flame: :flame: s:flame:    s:flame: :flame: s:flame:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Dyn-Evo

On first sight, that looks cool...

But on reflection, if you were doing the carjacking, and these flames came out, isn't a reflex action to pull the trigger...?!  s:? :? s:?  

Also, i bet the clued-up carjackers in SA now wear flame-proof combats.....!    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Cleverer option would be to fit bullet-proof windows, surely..........  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Current: 2006 Toyota Corolla T-Sport COMPRESSOR 215hp, Silver, totally stock!
EX]V6[/color]  \":-)\"   )
Black Leather interior, "micro-lip" rear spoiler, Refurbed OEM 15" Pewter Metallics, Cobra Quad-Exit, HEL SS braided hoses, EBC pads, AEM DryFlow CAI.
Ex: "NightHawk" MR2 Mk1 4AG-ZE AE101 S/C conversion (170hp), water injection
Ex: MR2 Mk1b stock 4AGE

2 of the left

I would have the system set to autonomous for when the car is parked then when the vehicle is attacked by a scrote with a brick it would operate - Should the said scrote attempt a gun attack whilst I'm in the motor I'd just floor the metal - hopefully taking him with the 2!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Tags: