Photo game

Started by Pavett1990, June 26, 2012, 22:42

Pavett1990

Hey guys when i was on a different forum with my corsa D we set up a game to do with photos of your car.. I would start the game by naming an object and you would need to take a photo of your car parked by that object.. The 1st person who successfully posts a photo of your car with te object then chooses an object for you're photograph.. Is anyone interested in playing the game?
If you are I will start the game by saying my object of choice would be:

a photo of your car at pump number 1 at a petrol station..

So the 1st person to post a photo of your car parked at pump 1 in a fuel station would then choose the next object

This is fun game to play guys and it's a great opportunity to get some photos of your cars that you would never normally take

Let me know if your interested guys
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

K T M Rider

If you change it to a photo of my car with Angelina Jolie sat in the passenger seat -  I'm interested   s:P :P s:P
Grey 2012 GT86 / ex 2001 W / 2003 03 /2003 53 MR2s
Orange 2019 Aygo Xcite Daily Driver

Pavett1990

Haha well let's just keep it realistic haha.. I think getting a photo at pump 1 at a fuel station is slightly more easy then getting Angelina in the passenger seat haha

K T M Rider

damn I think you might be right   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Grey 2012 GT86 / ex 2001 W / 2003 03 /2003 53 MR2s
Orange 2019 Aygo Xcite Daily Driver

Pavett1990

Haha let's see if anyone will be interested at the moment and if we are all good enough at the game then possibly we can start naming celebs to photograph lol

puma2

could turn out to be interesting  game, anybody ready for a game of....... extreme mr2 picture locations   s:? :? s:?

Pavett1990

We need to get this running it was really funny when we would do it with the corsaD got to the point were we we're asking for a photo with older versions of the corsa.. So for example the Mk3 mr2 with the Mk2

FGrob

Quote from: "Pavett1990"We need to get this running it was really funny when we would do it with the corsaD got to the point were we we're asking for a photo with older versions of the corsa.. So for example the Mk3 mr2 with the Mk2
You mean something along the lines of this:

or even this:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

Pavett1990

Yea like that but at pump 1 of petrol station lol

dcod

Quote from: "Pavett1990"Yea like that but at pump 1 of petrol station lol

... and with Angelina Jolie in the passenger seat.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

luke.27

half way there...!
2003 Black MR2 1.8 VVTi
Quad Cobra Exhaust. TTE Springs. Markiii Pipe. Alpine Double Din Stereo. J-Spec Nose Badge. Laser cut MR2 Roof Release Catch. Billet Alloy HVAC knobs. Relocated Alarm. Small Mongos. Dev\'s Keyhole Covers. MR2ROC Sunvisor plugs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "luke.27" half way there...!

You're asking for trouble Luke...................She's not wearing her belt   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Bekatee

Quote from: "luke.27" half way there...!

Haha... that's brilliant Luke!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   ...she looks happy in the passenger seat of a 2   s:D :D s:D

EDIT: Gutted, just realised... this would have been a game i'd have been brillant at, if i still owned my 2 (for a second i completely forgot i no longer had him   s:( :( s:(  )... may have to sift through the million photos i have... there MUST be a pump 1 shot in there, somewhere?!!   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:D :D s:D
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

loadswine

This is as close as I can get to the pump1 thing, complete in Ronald McDonald colours
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

dcod

Do you have an inflatable roof?
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

loadswine

That's water, dirty windows!  s;) ;) s;)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

DannyN

That was a fun day out.  Its a pity the photo is taken from that angle cos tehre is about 10 or 15 other MR2's in that petrol station
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

AmeR

Doesn't show the Pump number but I'm pretty sure it was Number 1...

Does this count?

luke.27

Looks to me like you're going to be choosing the next one Paul!
2003 Black MR2 1.8 VVTi
Quad Cobra Exhaust. TTE Springs. Markiii Pipe. Alpine Double Din Stereo. J-Spec Nose Badge. Laser cut MR2 Roof Release Catch. Billet Alloy HVAC knobs. Relocated Alarm. Small Mongos. Dev\'s Keyhole Covers. MR2ROC Sunvisor plugs.

AckersMR2

I take it the person who posts a photo first and makes the next suggestion is automatically excluded from taking part until someone else has taken a turn?

EDIT: Does it also have to be a newly taken photo, ie see the suggestion, go out, take the photo and post it up?
My only car is a Ducati 

Bekatee

Quote from: "AmeR"Doesn't show the Pump number but I'm pretty sure it was Number 1...Does this count?

Are you the one in the Fiat 500, Paul    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

Pavett1990

It can be an old photo if your lucky enough to have the photo of your car by that object.. Yeah then the person who set the object is excluded but if in honest you need a photo of the pump number in your photo but as this is the 1st round I will give it to the 1st photo of a petrol station in the picture so I would say its loadswine to pick the next object

kentsmudger

This looks like a fun game - I know it's late but will add this on as a bookmark post

refueling by kentsmudger, on Flickr
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

AckersMR2

Quote from: "kentsmudger"This looks like a fun game - I know it's late but will add this on as a bookmark post

refueling by kentsmudger, on Flickr
that wouldn't by any chance be Russ in the background would it?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

Pavett1990

Infanct guys that is a more substantial picture so kent you choose the next object

Tags: