Photo game

Started by Pavett1990, June 26, 2012, 22:42

kentsmudger

Russ (for it is he!) is on pump number 4 - Isn't Amer's still ahead of mine anyway?
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Curlytoppz

Quote from: "luke.27" half way there...!

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Love it

Is Brad in the frunk?

dcod

Will someone just choose the next pic, the suspense is killing me!
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

luke.27

Quote from: "dcod"Will someone just choose the next pic, the suspense is killing me!

I agree! In future, people should aim to meet the exact pic request and then suggest the next photo challenge in the same post otherwise we'll just keep stalling.
2003 Black MR2 1.8 VVTi
Quad Cobra Exhaust. TTE Springs. Markiii Pipe. Alpine Double Din Stereo. J-Spec Nose Badge. Laser cut MR2 Roof Release Catch. Billet Alloy HVAC knobs. Relocated Alarm. Small Mongos. Dev\'s Keyhole Covers. MR2ROC Sunvisor plugs.

AmeR

How about a picture of your car outside a pub / under a pub sign with the name of a coloured animal eg. Red Lion, Black Bull etc (Even though black and white are shades, I''ll allow it for this one!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )
You must have your roof down too! It is a drop-top after all!  s:D :D s:D

StuC

does the colour of the animal have to match the car?
(just to make it harder for all those silver owners!)  s;-) ;-) s;-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

AmeR

Quote from: "StuC"does the colour of the animal have to match the car?

Extra borwnie points if it does! There must be a Silver Fox or Sable Duck etc out there right!?

JiMR2

How about a grey goose for sable?  s;) ;) s;)
AKA Cinnamon Jim

FGrob

We have both a Black and Red Lion across the road from our house, all I need to do is get the car out of the garage, but with the current state it's in I actually need a White Lion due to the mud bath it went through going to Noble the other week  s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

StuC

Quote from: "FGrob"We have both a Black and Red Lion across the road from our house, all I need to do is get the car out of the garage, but with the current state it's in I actually need a White Lion due to the mud bath it went through going to Noble the other week  s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

prolly still cleaner than everyone else's cars though   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Pavett1990

Sounds like a challenge  s:D :D s:D
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

onion86

Quote from: "AmeR"

Extra borwnie points if it does! There must be a Silver Fox or Sable Duck etc out there right!?
Could 'Fox and Hound' work for Sable because it's 'Grey Hound'?  s;) ;) s;)
...although my V5 says my car's Silver so maybe I'm colour blind  s:? :? s:?
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

dcod

I want this idea to go somewhere, because I think it is a great idea, so I am going to put this challenge :

A pic of your car next to the most expensive or gorgeous car!

Rules:

1) Never talk about photo game.
2) Challenger decides when and who wins (no arguments).
3) Winner is the next challenger.

NOTE: I am putting the first challenge up on behalf of pavett1990 (hope you don't mind), who will decide who and when there is a winner.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

StuC

Quote from: "onion86"
Quote from: "AmeR"

Could 'Fox and Hound' work for Sable because it's 'Grey Hound'?  s;) ;) s;)
...although my V5 says my car's Silver so maybe I'm colour blind  s:? :? s:?

Could be next to a gun as it is a gunmetal colour!  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Bekatee

Have we got 2 challenges on the go?! Could get confusing when we end up 2 winners...?!  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

Bekatee

s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   Ooo Ooo Ooo... just realised, i can do this one!!!  s:D :D s:D  :
Quote from: "dcod"A pic of your car next to the most expensive or gorgeous car!
(Sorry Paul, i can't complete your challenge, as never took a pic with a pub sign... if only i knew it would come in handly after selling my 2  s:P :P s:P    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

This, maybe?! ...

Works with the newbie too   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:     s:D :D s:D  ...

Or... perhaps this was more what you were expecting   s8) 8) s8)  ...
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (and in the snow too!! RARE!!   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:D :D s:D  )

Do i get extra points for being able to do this by sifting through old pics of my 2, when i no longer have him?!!   s:( :( s:(    s;) ;) s;)    s:D :D s:D

luke.27

Quote from: "Bekatee"Have we got 2 challenges on the go?! Could get confusing when we end up 2 winners...?!  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:
I thought this! Paul submitted a photo that met the request and then set his own subsequent challenge, didn't think there was a need for another challenge suggestion!   s:? :? s:?
2003 Black MR2 1.8 VVTi
Quad Cobra Exhaust. TTE Springs. Markiii Pipe. Alpine Double Din Stereo. J-Spec Nose Badge. Laser cut MR2 Roof Release Catch. Billet Alloy HVAC knobs. Relocated Alarm. Small Mongos. Dev\'s Keyhole Covers. MR2ROC Sunvisor plugs.

Bekatee

Quote from: "luke.27"
Quote from: "Bekatee"Have we got 2 challenges on the go?! Could get confusing when we end up 2 winners...?!  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:
I thought this! Paul submitted a photo that met the request and then set his own subsequent challenge, didn't think there was a need for another challenge suggestion!   s:? :? s:?

Well, if no one posts a pic to beat those i submitted to meet the "parked next to an expensive/beautiful car" challenge... then that makes me the winner of that one (you know i'll struggle with the others... so will prob be out of the game at this point   s:? :? s:?    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   ) ...so if i'm the winner, then i choose the challenge... back to Paul's challenge it is (hope that's ok... or we have to have someone named as ref to avoid confusion or conflicting rules)   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  :

Quote from: "AmeR"How about a picture of your car outside a pub / under a pub sign with the name of a coloured animal eg. Red Lion, Black Bull etc (Even though black and white are shades, I''ll allow it for this one!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )
You must have your roof down too! It is a drop-top after all!  s:D :D s:D

Pavett1990

Brill iv just come on break from work and checked and im amazed how far from the challenge that was set by paul lol.. I think we should stick to objects as some people live in areas that you don't often see cars like that.. E.g. Me lol

StuC

aaaaaaand full circle!
Nicely done Beka!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Bekatee

Quote from: "Pavett1990"I think we should stick to objects as some people live in areas that you don't often see cars like that.. E.g. Me lol

Neither do i... took me ages to hunt that one down   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

In fact... IT was hunting ME down   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  :

Perhaps been set the same challenge on the Lambo forum??!!  s;) ;) s;)    s8) 8) s8)  

Either that, or he wanted to compare frunks?!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

On with the game...  s:D :D s:D

Pavett1990

Lol..

dcod

This is all I've got. More expensive ... but certainly not as gorgeous.

chris3boro

Ooh ooh! I've been taken out for a spin in a Gallardo Superleggera in LA, do I get any points for that?!  s:D :D s:D

chris3boro

Quote from: "Bekatee"

A bit better trimmed than a Roadsters!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: