Photo game

Started by Pavett1990, June 26, 2012, 22:42

PeteT

Quote from: "Bekatee"Well, if no one posts a pic to beat those i submitted to meet the "parked next to an expensive/beautiful car" challenge... then that makes me the winner of that one

Quote from: "Bekatee"

Surely this has got to be the winner  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   and thank you for the complement Beka  s:D :D s:D
Pete

FGrob

Nahhh you've got to have something a little different and worth more than the 2.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Which game are we playing any way  s:flame: :flame: s:flame:    s:flame: :flame: s:flame:
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

StuC

Quote from: "Bekatee"

OFF TOPIC- Double gas struts, I thought it was supposed to be ultra lightweight!!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

StuC

As no-one has posted against Paul's challenge yet...
Thought I would add something similar to Beka's entry (although not in a 2!).

Saw this on the way to work this morning and snapped it in the mirror...

Bekatee

Quote from: "StuC"Saw this on the way to work this morning and snapped it in the mirror...

Niiiiice   s8) 8) s8)  ...but that's no 2 wing mirror, Stu...   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   tut tut   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Quote from: "dcod"This is all I've got. More expensive ... but certainly not as gorgeous.

s:scared: :scared: s:scared:   ...makes the 2 look like a toy car!!! ...good stuff... a fantastic example of "always post a challenge you can complete yourself", hey   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s8) 8) s8)
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

StuC

Quote from: "StuC"(although not in a 2!).
s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Bekatee

Quote from: "StuC"
Quote from: "StuC"(although not in a 2!).
s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   I'd be fantastic at the "stalk and take pics of nice cars" game... have a stash collected over many years   s;) ;) s;)    s8) 8) s8)    s:D :D s:D

...but none of my 2 infront or a pub sign displaying an animal, strange that?!!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   hmmmm...

Come on... someone MUST be able to get one... anyone...?!!   s:? :? s:?
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

dcod

Quote from: "Bekatee"a fantastic example of "always post a challenge you can complete yourself", hey   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s8) 8) s8)

s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

... forgot to make myself the judge though.   s:( :( s:(
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Rinzleristron

The Black Horse... closed and derelict

....yet still safer and cleaner to drink in than when it was open.

Pavett1990

That's good enough for me mate haha Rinzleristron you set the next challenge
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

AmeR

But the roof isn't down!?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Good job well done there though!  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Damn!!!

Was going here today to get a picture    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Rinzleristron

...a pub with a silver fish in the name!... only joking  Les.

(Shameless plug) I work for a charity, we install and run FREE cinemas in hospitals, childrens centres and military rehabilitation centres... please take a look.

http://www.medicinema.org.uk

...with this in mind, I think the next challenge should be a picture of your Roadster with a cinema in the background... extra kudos if you can get anything with the 'Dark Knight Rise' on it!

K T M Rider

Quote from: "dcod"This is all I've got. More expensive ... but certainly not as gorgeous.

Quotes:scared: :scared: s:scared:   ...makes the 2 look like a toy car!!!

for the full effect, try parking amongst a sea of Range Rovers   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  (my old car at JLR Solihull)

Grey 2012 GT86 / ex 2001 W / 2003 03 /2003 53 MR2s
Orange 2019 Aygo Xcite Daily Driver

dcod

Wow, that first pic is stunning   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rinzleristron"...a pub with a silver fish in the name!... only joking  Les.

(Shameless plug) I work for a charity, we install and run FREE cinemas in hospitals, childrens centres and military rehabilitation centres... please take a look.

http://www.medicinema.org.uk

...with this in mind, I think the next challenge should be a picture of your Roadster with a cinema in the background... extra kudos if you can get anything with the 'Dark Knight Rise' on it!

Does this count

StuC

I think that is a clear winner!!

Although you do realise that you have somewhat incriminated yourself on the double yellows?!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Pavett1990

Yeah clear winner that is.. You now choose challenge

Anonymous

I am thinking next to a harbour with boats in the back ground

Pavett1990

Yea photo needs to be after the challenge set.. The newspaper is a good idea..
So the challenge of a harbour with boats is still active...

Can a mod please clear up the thread??

Tags: