Its almost time

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2003, 08:41

Anonymous

So I'll be picking up the MR later today, what MR-specific points should I watch out for when I inspect the car?

I've already had a brief look at it yesterday, couldnt find any traces of rust on the brake discs/exhaust or noticeable marks on the paintwork. I Had a hard time convincing the new sales guy I had mats and touch-up paint with the car (seems like the previous sales guy 'forgot' to pass on the extras)  s:( :( s:(  

Also the car is booted with yokos - are these the standard toyota wheels for all new MRs?

Anonymous

The current wisdom is the Yoko's are Toyota's prefered tyres, with Bridgestones coming in second place if there aren't any Yoko's around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "phil4"The current wisdom is the Yoko's are Toyota's prefered tyres, with Bridgestones coming in second place if there aren't any Yoko's around.

Thats a relief! I read it on another thread (along with the checklist) but typical, I forgot where I placed that link

Slacey

So, did you get it OK?
Definately need a Welsh mini-meet now!   s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

What can I say?
  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  AWESOME  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I tried my best to find any faults on the car but MR T did a very good job in preparing it for me.
I did notice a lot of head turning, could have been the car, the colour or me driving in the rain (without roof)   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Holla me the next time your in wales (Slacey), I bet you can tell me things about the car the sales people cant/wont

Anonymous

If you get any photos of the car, I can host them for ya.  Are you coming to JAE?...I will be taking photos there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Are you coming to JAE?...I will be taking photos there.

...and i'll be doing video!   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Cool.  Hey just so you can all take the piss out of me a bit more, heres the contents of my camera bag.

http://www.mr2-photos.co.uk/camera.htm    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I expect plenty of ooos and aaars   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

you dont do things by half do you!!!!

Anonymous

s:D :D s:D

Slacey

Quote from: "elfin"Holla me the next time your in wales (Slacey), I bet you can tell me things about the car the sales people cant/wont
Certainly will Elfin, I love the place   s:D :D s:D
Glad you like the car!   s8) 8) s8)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

What day will you guys be at the JAE ?

Anonymous

I think me and craig will be up there saturday only - cant speak for anyone else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"If you get any photos of the car, I can host them for ya.  Are you coming to JAE?...I will be taking photos there.

Its a bit far for me to drive & I have zero navigation skills (would even get lost with sat nav).

There isnt a Wales convoy (think I'm the only one here from wales)   s:o :o s:o

Anonymous

Quote from: "elfin"There isnt a Wales convoy (think I'm the only one here from wales)   s:o :o s:o

dont worry, nobody's perfect!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: