First post, couple of questions on buying a 2..

Started by Anonymous, May 11, 2004, 23:34

Anonymous

Quote from: "Motto"When I say down South, I mean England as a whole. I agree though, its not always true, but alot of the time the basic law of supply & demand does kick in, i.e. there are less 2's up here, there for they tend to go for a little more, although I am now beggining to see prices leveling out.

I think the biggest problem though is that there are not many to choose from e.g. if you run a search on mr2's (below 40,000 miles and less than 5 years old) on Autotrader and you return only 16 before you reach as far as Newcastle..

Blimey, that wasn't there before I started posting mine   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
Must learn to type quicker.
Great minds.....    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Ally.

Anonymous

Quote from: "AllyY"
Quote from: "Motto"When I say down South, I mean England as a whole. I agree though, its not always true, but alot of the time the basic law of supply & demand does kick in, i.e. there are less 2's up here, there for they tend to go for a little more, although I am now beggining to see prices leveling out.

I think the biggest problem though is that there are not many to choose from e.g. if you run a search on mr2's (below 40,000 miles and less than 5 years old) on Autotrader and you return only 16 before you reach as far as Newcastle..

Blimey, that wasn't there before I started posting mine   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
Must learn to type quicker.
Great minds.....    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Ally.

hehe, just goes to show there's some truth behind the claim!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: