A quick one about standard single pipe exhausts?

Started by AckersMR2, July 23, 2012, 20:49

AckersMR2

I've changed my exhaust for a TTE twin, so I'm asking those with experience is it worth bothering trying to sell the old standard exhaust? I've seen loads on eBay which never seem to shift and I seem to remember other members offering up them on here for free with no response.

Going to the tip in the next couple of days so I don't want to keep it hanging around gathering dust and I don't have room to store it?

Thoughts and opinions appreciated...
My only car is a Ducati 

AmeR

If you have space, I'd say keep it just in case you need to return to stock at any point.

Chris H

Quote from: "AmeR"If you have space, I'd say keep it just in case you need to return to stock at any point.

Same here....Keeping my stock exhaust for future return to stock,and get more cash for sale of TTE...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

If you do decide to chuck it at least take it to a scrap merchants where it will be recycled and you should get enough for breakfast out of it.  s:D :D s:D

AckersMR2

Return to stock!
Are you suggesting I might sell my 2? HOW VERY DARE YOU!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

AmeR

I've got LOADS of stock stuff for mine and I know other members have too. And none of us intend on returning to stock nor selling on... It's strange but if the worst happens, it'd turn out to be a relief!

Tags: