What have you named your '2?

Started by jinxedkitten, July 25, 2012, 11:36

jinxedkitten

It may well be a mostly girl-thing, but I always name my cars - and then they develop their own personalities.

My first car was Nudge (purple 1996 hyundai accent - not really male or female, very faithful)   s:) :) s:)  

My second car was Missy (blue 2003 mazda 6 - we didn't get along to well, she was a bit...obstinate at times)   s:? :? s:?  

My latest, a yellow '2, is Blondie, short for The Blonde Bombshell (not massively intelligent/sensible/practical but looks hot and definitely has more fun)   s:D :D s:D  

What have you guys named your '2s and why?

PS No laughing at my list of cars, we've all gotta start somewhere!  s;) ;) s;)
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

uktotty

SNOG

JudoKilli

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "JudoKilli"http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36644

D'oh!
Oh well, ignore this then.
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

AckersMR2

If your stuck for one try using the worlds crappiest car name generator  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/12085/
My only car is a Ducati 

jinxedkitten

My Whip is Martha.

Oh dear god.

Gotta be worse than http://www.confused.com/car-name-generator

2 of the left

"The 2" or sometimes "SPIDDER" in a Clouseau accent  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

simers

i have named my 2 alot of things over the last few weeks and none of them have been too pleasant...
They wouldn't be for public consumption  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Now she is just called 'Betsy' hahaha....Its what I call all my cars...Less hassle  s;) ;) s;)
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

PhillRC

MR 2 as in (mister two)

Anonymous

Kadence  s:D :D s:D

dcod

Dave.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

StephenBennett

Mine's 'Lilla Grudan' - if it looks like a frog....

s:P :P s:P  

Stephen

mr mr2

Little un. I've got a big van as well so that's the big un lol
Excelsior

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "2 of the left"sometimes "SPIDDER" in a Clouseau accent  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Hehehe spidder   s:D :D s:D

frangipie

My '2 is called Monica - I have no idea why I came up with that name but it works! O_o
Black 02 MR2 Roadster
[size=85]PFL,Hard top,Black Leather,AC,Devs Keyhole covers,The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings,Facelift Side Vents,K&N Filter[/size]

Jay67

just tried the name generator thingy and ended up with Wilma!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

mrivett

I call mine Mart2 coz it shares my initials  :-) :-) :-)
"I'm holding the wood with one hand, juggling a bottle of Lucozade with the other, and the Cadbury's Mini Eggs are making a bid for freedom. It's not easy being me!" - Martin Rivett

Essex_Nick

My girlfriend calls it Herbie

andyroo104

My girlfriend calls my car a spoilt bitch as I spend more on my car than on her.
Andy.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "andyroo104"My girlfriend calls my car a spoilt bitch as I spend more on my car than on her.
Andy.

As it should be - If I could fit my car in my bedroom, my husband would be on the sofa  s;) ;) s;)

carlclarke

Princess Sophia?

Quote from: "From the film - How to lose a guy in 10 days."Andie: Does Princess Sophia want to come out and play?
Ben: Who's Princess Sophia?
[Andie points at his crotch]
Andie: Little, big, little, big... I don't know... we will find out!
Ben: You can't name my member... Princess Sophia.
Andie: Yes, I can!
Ben: If you are gonna name my... member, you have to name it something hyper masculine. Something like Spike, or Butch, or Krull the Warrior King!

My girlfriend calls mine 'The little squirrel' what is she up to?    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  

I call her 'baby'
  s:D :D s:D

Chilli Girl

I call my Chilli 'cos it's the name of the paint & it's a hot car.  Pretty original, I know!
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Tags: