Yippee, New Owner

Started by mrsmr2, May 15, 2004, 18:54

mrsmr2

Picked her up last night.  Followed by a steady trip of 180 miles home.

Spent today playing: hard top on, soft top up, soft top off, air con on.

Car has now passed 700 miles so it's now time to add more (and more) revs.

Absolutely fantastic car.

Chuffed to bits is a bit of understatement.

And, the sun is out   s:D :D s:D  

Does it get any better?
04 Astral Black, hard top, air con, black leather, Corky\'s MSMB; FSB;  RMB; RLCB, empty exhaust manifold, cg-lock.  Warranty: new wheels @ 20k, new pads and discs @ 21k, new wheels @ 26.4k

Anonymous

Welcome to the club, and welcome to the joy and happiness that you will have, flipping excellent weather to be getting a 2!

(I am very jealous at the moment with this weather).

Oh in answer to your question "does it get any better"...wait till you hit 1000 miles and can really open her up! VVTI!

MRMike

Welcome to the Club! Have you done the 700 miles since you picker her up??

And just to echo Craigs statement, yes it does get better with VVTi (Very very tempting isn't it)

If your anything like me you'll be accelerating just so you can go through the VVTi 'moment'
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

We have just come back from Wickford, and our friends in the back where introduced to VVTI, ever since we hit 1500 miles, ours just sounds awsome at 6500

heathstimpson

Quote from: "MRMike"Welcome to the Club! Have you done the 700 miles since you picker her up??

And just to echo Craigs statement, yes it does get better with VVTi (Very very tempting isn't it)

If your anything like me you'll be accelerating just so you can go through the VVTi 'moment'
Thats the problem I know have especially with the H&S twin; just love to rev it   s:D :D s:D
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Welcome.
What a great first weekends weather for your 2  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Nice one with the weather!!! Just wait those extra 300miles and then give her the crack. 4500rpm and just hold on! LOVELY!

Tags: