Photoshoppery

Started by jinxedkitten, August 5, 2012, 22:36

jinxedkitten

Only just found out there might be a call for it, but just to put out there I can do photoshop jobs on pics of '2s if anyone wants something done, maybe wants to see their '2 in a different colour, or try out different accessories etc.
Or any other '2 related graphic design jobs (just small ones as I do have a day job to keep up to keep the '2 in petrol  s;) ;) s;)  )
  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

dcod

If you're bored ... could you turn my 2 into this?

If I ever have the money, this will be my target.   s:D :D s:D
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "dcod"If you're bored ... could you turn my 2 into this?

One Geiger Corvette / MR2 mashup as requested:

Couldn't find any bonnet vents that worked and made the sideskirts up myself, but hopefully close enough.

Enjoy  s:D :D s:D

(This actually looks disturbingly similar to my boss's kawasaki green with black bonnet race-spec mx5  s:) :) s:)  )
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

Anonymous

BOOM!!!!

I bet you never wished for this image now haha! get saving!  s;) ;) s;)

Oh but with a reference to a 5 could be off-putting haha

dcod

I must say that your photoshoppery skils are superb.   s:D :D s:D  

As for my choice of colours ... I like it but would have to make some small changes.

Thanks again, I'm very impressed!   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "dcod"I must say that your photoshoppery skils are superb.
Thank you!  Have been doing it many a year now, it's what keeps me in food and my '2 in petrol  s:D :D s:D

Quote from: "dcod"As for my choice of colours ... I like it but would have to make some small changes.:
Wasn't sure just how exactly like the corvette you wanted it, so tried to be as close as possible, hope it helps you decide what you want to do with your '2 - good luck with the project  s:D :D s:D

StuC

Quote from: "dcod"I must say that your photoshoppery skils are superb.   s:D :D s:D  

+1

At last someone to learn from!!  :-) :-) :-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "StuC"
Quote from: "dcod"At last someone to learn from!!  :-) :-) :-)

Hurrah, another photoshop person  s:D :D s:D
<Initiate pixel skill exchange>
  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

JudoKilli

Can you do an elephant riding a mouse, jousting with a giraffe riding a lion, using lightsabers? No reason why, I'm just bored...

StuC

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"
Quote from: "StuC"
Quote from: "dcod"At last someone to learn from!!  :-) :-) :-)

Hurrah, another photoshop person  s:D :D s:D
<Initiate pixel skill exchange>

Will prolly be a one way street as far as knowledge exchange!! Lol

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "JudoKilli"Can you do an elephant riding a mouse, jousting with a giraffe riding a lion, using lightsabers? No reason why, I'm just bored...

Can I at least hide an mr2 in there somewhere?
And can the mouse be a small greasy smear on the floor (the reuslt of being ridden by an elephant)?

chris3boro

I think that looks class!

chris3boro

Please could you do a few photoshops for me pleeeease...a copy of these pics with anthracite wheels & also black wheels? Thanks!

JudoKilli

Quote from: "JudoKilli"Can you do an elephant riding a mouse, jousting with a giraffe riding a lion, using lightsabers? No reason why, I'm just bored...

Can I at least hide an mr2 in there somewhere?
And can the mouse be a small greasy smear on the floor (the reuslt of being ridden by an elephant)?

hmmmm...I'll let you off if you hide a '2 in the background somewhere, maybe with zebra stripes...but there must be an elephant riding a fully formed mouse!   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:

StuC

Quote from: "chris3boro"Please could you do a few photoshops for me pleeeease...a copy of these pics with anthracite wheels & also black wheels? Thanks!

Bit of a hijack, but I'd like to see how mine compare to jinxedkitten's.
Everything I have done up to this point is all self taught.

chris3boro

Thanks Stu, any chance of the side pic too please just for a different angle? Thanks!

StuC

Not until tonight!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

chris3boro

Quote from: "StuC"Not until tonight!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

JiMR2

Hi you crazy skilled photo-shoppers!

Can you make my wheels HOT pink/DEEP red please.... retaining the chrome lip...

Muchos gracias!

x
AKA Cinnamon Jim

StuC

Quote from: "chris3boro"Please could you do a few photoshops for me pleeeease...a copy of these pics with anthracite wheels & also black wheels? Thanks!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the side shot too

chris3boro

Haha. Thanks Stu. I like how it looks with black and anthracite, what do you guys think?

Anonymous

I prefere the black mate, think grey and silver not such a nice combo.

dcod

Quote from: "chris3boro"Haha. Thanks Stu. I like how it looks with black and anthracite, what do you guys think?

Black looks good but needs to be shiney. Anthracite just makes them look dirty to me.

chris3boro

I agree, I think gloss black would be the best

JudoKilli

+1 that the black needs to be glossy.

Tags: