Photoshoppery

Started by jinxedkitten, August 5, 2012, 22:36

ShieldsOnTour

I have a silver pre-FL on Anthracite post-FL wheels and the combo looks really good in real life - they tie in with the normally ugly pre-FL side vents really well. Hoping for some nice weather this weekend of I can give it a clean and will post up some pictures for you,
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

chris3boro

Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"I have a silver pre-FL on Anthracite post-FL wheels and the combo looks really good in real life - they tie in with the normally ugly pre-FL side vents really well. Hoping for some nice weather this weekend of I can give it a clean and will post up some pictures for you,

I have seen that combo before and thought it looked good in a real life pic. Yes please, get pics up asap   s:D :D s:D

jinxedkitten

sorry, been prepping for a weekend of camping, and now going camping so won't be on any requests wednesday, hope thats not too long a wait!
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "chris3boro"Please could you do a few photoshops for me pleeeease...a copy of these pics with anthracite wheels & also black wheels? Thanks!

Just had time for sorting yours though, Chris.

Black:

Anthracite:

Personally, I think I like the black best.  Hope it helps you to decide  s:) :) s:)

Quote from: "StuC"Bit of a hijack, but I'd like to see how mine compare to jinxedkitten's.
Everything I have done up to this point is all self taught.

Haha pixel hijack!   s:) :) s:)   You did good, i'm mostly self-taught too, just been doing it for a really long time.
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

chris3boro

Thanks v much!

StuC

Quote from: "JiMR2"Hi you crazy skilled photo-shoppers!
Can you make my wheels HOT pink/DEEP red please.... retaining the chrome lip...

Started with the whole wheel

Then trimmed it to just the spokes

Then turned it red too

Quote from: "JiMR2"Hi you crazy skilled photo-shoppers!
Can you make my CAR HOT pink/DEEP red please.... retaining the chrome lip...

Soz, too much of a temptation!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

ShieldsOnTour

Quote from: "ShieldsOnTour"I have a silver pre-FL on Anthracite post-FL wheels and the combo looks really good in real life - they tie in with the normally ugly pre-FL side vents really well. Hoping for some nice weather this weekend of I can give it a clean and will post up some pictures for you,

Hi Chris,

Finally is stopped raining for a little while so I got the car cleaned and took some photo's.

Should be noted that these are facelift wheels in Anthracite and also lowered.

Please excuse the dodgy looking blonde in the passenger seat!  s:) :) s:)
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

jinxedkitten

hmm, think i made my anthracite a bit too brown looking! want me to re-do it?

AgSpyder11

Quote from: "StuC"

Soz, too much of a temptation!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

And the license plate to boot  s:D :D s:D

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "AgSpyder11"
Quote from: "StuC"

And the license plate to boot  s:D :D s:D

You could probably do this with vinyl wrapping.

But please don't   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Oh god. Someone has!
http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/imported/2012/08/Mercedes_SL500_ADV1_01-1.jpg

StuC

Straight out of the Fast and the Furious!! lol

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "JudoKilli"Can you do an elephant riding a mouse, jousting with a giraffe riding a lion, using lightsabers? No reason why, I'm just bored...

OK, so I know you were only joking, but decided to challenge myself...

Stocks:
Lion: Hot n Stock http://hotnstock.deviantart.com/art/Lion-Stock-26-273352750
Landscape: Night Fate Stock http://night-fate-stock.deviantart.com/art/into-the-desert-168044285
Elephant: Stock Love http://stocklove.deviantart.com/art/elephant-0107-53255348
Giraffe: Falln Stock http://falln-stock.deviantart.com/art/Gage-Park-Zoo-1-Giraffe-85139166
Mouse: by Hate Stock http://hatestock.deviantart.com/art/Mouse-stock-49-114274493

Still needs quite a bit of work, but will do for now

s:D :D s:D

K T M Rider

Quote from: "chris3boro"
Quote from: "jinxedkitten"

I think that looks class!

+1

I think if real it would be my favorite member's car (at least untill I ever see an orange one)
Grey 2012 GT86 / ex 2001 W / 2003 03 /2003 53 MR2s
Orange 2019 Aygo Xcite Daily Driver

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "KTM_RIDER"(at least untill I ever see an orange one)
Is that a request?
 s;) ;) s;)

StuC

There was an orange one for sale not that long ago  :-) :-) :-)

dcod

Quote from: "KTM_RIDER"(at least untill I ever see an orange one)
Is that a request?
 s;) ;) s;)

You know you want to ...
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

JudoKilli

Quote from: "JudoKilli"Can you do an elephant riding a mouse, jousting with a giraffe riding a lion, using lightsabers? No reason why, I'm just bored...

This is actually AMAZING! Made me spit my wheetos over my keyboard! Well done sir!

chris3boro

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"hmm, think i made my anthracite a bit too brown looking! want me to re-do it?

No it's ok thanks, I think you did a great job!

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "JudoKilli"This is actually AMAZING! Made me spit my wheetos over my keyboard! Well done sir!

Misison accomplished   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Thank you, must admit i had quite a lot of fun doing it!

The following conversation ensued at my work after showing the guys at work...

QuoteMy Boss: Who won?

Me: Well, the elephant obviously ended up squashing the mouse, but the giraffe dropped its light sabre cause it was only holding it in its mouth, and I think lion got  spiss piss spiss ed off with the whole affair and declared it a draw.

My Collegaue: Where was the gazelle?

Me: Where do you think?  The Lion ate it

StuC

Quote from: "JudoKilli"

This is actually AMAZING! Made me spit my wheetos over my keyboard! Well done sir!

+1
Have just been looking through the stock pictures you used. Awesome output  :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous

+1 you have the job! haha!

chris3boro

^Based on that conversation you have a cool boss!

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "chris3boro"^Based on that conversation you have a cool boss!
Yep...   s8) 8) s8)  
May have just raced him up a curvy hill on the way home.
Yellow MR2 vs Bright Green MX5
Hehehe
He won of course...my baby will never be competition for a race-spec car thats had so much weight-reduction it doesnt even have a back window anymore!
And I'm a girl so probably drive like one too   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

AckersMR2

Nice work, I remember years ago working on a promotion for blockbusters or something similar, we had to comp together a room, sofa, tv with jungle animals and Indiana jones coming out of the screen, all that using photoshop 2.5, on a state of the art Quadra 950, adobe didn't introduced layers until photoshop 3!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
I've got CS5.5 on my iMac and I doubt I know even half of what it can do now  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

JiMR2

Thanks for the pimped out photo shops of the car! UBER!  s:) :) s:)

Loving the red wheels... and loving the hot pink vibe you've slapped on to the car... Not sure i'll apply it but you never know...  s;) ;) s;)
AKA Cinnamon Jim

Tags: