Peter Wright

Have finished the paint job and now not so sure

I like the silvered plastics
But not so sure about the yellow headlight surounds

Comments please just in case I have to change it back for JAE

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

m http://www.imira.com/album/albumopen.asp m

Peter
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

you need to signup/login to view that link!

Anonymous

yeah i log in and the link no work espanola LOL

Peter Wright

Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

Not 100% sure Peter.  I am not saying that I dont like them, just "not sure".

By the way after the Chelmsford Meet, you know I am big fan of your car.

Anonymous

I think that looks quite good.

Anonymous

Peter, what does James think of it?  I think he should have the deciding vote.

Anonymous

Thats a funky looking car and with all the work you have obviously put in to get a distinctive look, it seems appropriate so I would I go with it.

My own personal taste is for more subdued appearance mods.

Nice alloys and seats by the way.

Anonymous

I think the jury is still out on that one... IMHO if you were to colourcode the top of the front grill, it may make it more inline with the car... just looks a bit lost on its own... just my opinion though!   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"I think the jury is still out on that one... IMHO if you were to colourcode the top of the front grill, it may make it more inline with the car... just looks a bit lost on its own... just my opinion though!   s:D :D s:D

Am I the only one that still cant see the pics?!  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "WoodenDummy"
Quote from: "krisclarkuk"I think the jury is still out on that one... IMHO if you were to colourcode the top of the front grill, it may make it more inline with the car... just looks a bit lost on its own... just my opinion though!   s:D :D s:D

Am I the only one that still cant see the pics?!  s:) :) s:)

How about now....?

Peter - if you dont want me to host and post these let me know and i will remove them.

Anonymous

It looks kinda cool... I'm about to do mine also, but mine will be body colour.  Just waiting for my new lights to arrive.

Anonymous

I dont know... the more i look at it the more i think it looks not too bad....   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Slacey

Sorry, don't like the lights at all, but the rest of the car is very nice. But, it's different and probably unique - if YOU like it, then keep it that way!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Peter Laborne

It's different....I'll give you that!!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

People like the new style Renaults and also the Street Ka, it's all down to personal opinion. It's your car and I can see no reason why you cannot personalise it. It may not be to everyones tastes, but you like it and that's what counts.

If all of us drove exactly the same style of car it would be boring and we would have nothing to talk about.

Peter

Darth Paul

Looks ok-ish. Each to their own and all that. Great seats though!

But the worst thing – you need to sort that top to get it to fold correctly!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

DP

Anonymous

erm.....tbh i think it'd look a lot better if lowered.

Not keen on the lights, seats or side intakes tbh. Just my 2p's worth!!

Comer

The indicator bulbs in the front would be better silver if possible.  Each to their own though....
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

hey i like them they look very swarve   s8) 8) s8)  

Not to everyones likeing tho but they look nice make it stand out from the crowd   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Jap GT300

Don't change it back, it looks really good.

The colour match is spot on.

Adam

Anonymous

Well it is definately growing on me. When the pics were 1st e-mailed to me I didn't know what to think. Now when I look I think it does work. It grows on you.     s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

After washing mine yesterday ready for the mini-meet today, I forgot how mine looked as a comparrison to Peters.  Now I have compared the two, I do feel that it makes the lights look more defined...check mine out it just looks like a bubble full of silver!

Definitely needs something doesn't it!...so I think you are right, this grows on you!

Peter Wright

Many thanks to everyone who repied to this topic

After much thought I have decided to keep the lights the way they are  for the time being anyway  I am getting use to them now

Special thanks to

cstevens and krisclark for the photos

Comer for the silver indicators

Darth Paul for his comments on my top
I just threw threw the top back to take the photos silly me I should have known someone would pick me up on it    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Regards
Peter

Slacey

Good decision - I'm still not at all keen, but as I said earlier, it's unique and if you like it, you should keep it!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Looks, OK, kinda odd but not too bad!  I think body colour may have looked better, IMO.

s:) :) s:)  

--H--

Tags: