Not a happy bunny

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2004, 12:15

Anonymous

So there I was at 7:30pm in Waltham Cross on my way to work, the sun was out the roof was obviously down. When just 5 minutes from the said destination I`ve come to a roundabout that I`d gone straight on at a thousand times before, except this time someone in an old shed of a Civic was just behind me in the left hand lane, and he decided he needed to turn right off the roundabout. (SMACK) sraight into the rear passenger side wing then on to the door then off onto the front wing and then my front alloy wheel. At this point I can only remember shouting "You F  s:x :x s:x    s:x :x s:x  king Stupid C  s:x :x s:x    s:x :x s:x  t" We pulled over onto a bit of quiet road, it was at this point some mates from work saw me and pulled over themselves, one of them got out and started taking photos. The rest of us went to see the damage on his car it turned out that it was only the front wing on his. I asked the bloke for insurance details, he said and I quote "What for, I haven`t got it on me" which enraged that little bit more. It was then we noticed he had no tax and his tyres were as smooth as a pint of Tetley`s. We pointed this out to him and said we are gonna have to get the police involved, all of a sudden he`s in a rush and drove off. I had taken down his number plate already luckily and have already reported it too. I`ve been to Mr T today, they took some photos and said they will have an estimate within a couple of weeks.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

I just hope its all fixed up before J.A.E

[MOD: Bold removed. No need to shout   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  ]

Liz

Sorry to hear this has happened to you, what a bummer,  s:x :x s:x   I know how you feel, unfortunately no tax probably equals no insurance either, but there are ways in which you can claim. Good luck and fingers crossed for JAE for you.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Darth Paul

Poor b@stard.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  I feel for you. Hope it all gets sorted and that you don't end up paying.

DP

GSB

Did you get a photo of the guy? whats the reg plate ect. of the car? I only work just around the corner in Brimsdown...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Cheers peeps, I guess I`ve just gotta wait for the police now  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

F*CKING C*NTS

There seems to be more and more of this happening, there seems to be more of these scroats driving around with no tax, no insurance.  And they are allowed to get away with it.

Hope the police can track this twat down for you.  At least you got the index.

Comer

I know the exact roundabout.  Don't tell me you were going straight on to Waltham Abbey and he decided that he wanted to go right towards Enfield.  I nearly had the same accident in my Mum's cars with a white van,  I decided to go right towards Enfield!!
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

I haven`t actually seen the photos yet cos it was on my mates digi cam, he`s gonna print them out for me today so I should get them tonight.

Anonymous

It was on the roundabout leading to Eleanor Cross Rd (if that is how its spelled)

Liz

They are not allowed to get away with it, sorry to say, but I bet a pound to a penny that the car is not even registered to a keeper when it is run through the computer...not a case of not doing anything about them from the police point of view, but when we chase after motorists we get told that we should be chasing rapists and robbers, can't win really  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  .

At least there is the motor insurance bureau that can help out in these cases, shame that it has to be there though.

markiii

so Liz,

in such a situation if he is driving without tax, is that a criminal or civil offence?

i.e could I use reasonable force to impose a citizens arrest on teh little scroat?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

I must admit that thought did cross my mind as I was taking his Reg down Liz.

I just gotta wait for Mr T`s estimate to come back to decide whether I`m gonna claim on my insurance or pay it off myself. Its a big deal losing 3 years no claims bonus to a 21yr old who drives an MR2.  s:( :( s:(

Comer

Quote from: "FunkyMonkey"It was on the roundabout leading to Eleanor Cross Rd (if that is how its spelled)

Yep if that's the one next to the KFC.  I hope you get it sorted and the Police trace him through the reg.  

My tax runs out this month and I'll pay £140 odd without hesitation and then you get these pikeys........ I remember when Waltham Cross and Cheshunt were nice places, mumble mumble, rant.....  s:x :x s:x
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"At least there is the motor insurance bureau that can help out in these cases, shame that it has to be there though.

Liz do you know if this can be back dated.  I am wondering if I can do anything about my 2000k claim on my insurance after being rammed last year, which in effect screwed my insurance....hence getting rid of our 2!

Anonymous

Yep thats the one Comer

Anonymous

Unbelievable. Mate, sorry to hear about this. I hope they find him ans tring him up cos this kind of thing is just getting more and more rife............don't know WHAT I would do if it happened to me.............  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

markiii

I do but I'm not saying in public   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Well, there is that.......  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Liz

Craig,

I will get you the link to the site that deals with that.

Mark,

Yes this is a criminal offence, but civil powers of arrest would not apply.

Tell you why when we see you later!!

Anonymous

if my car was already bashed in, and he drove off on the snide, i'd have one mate on the blower to cops, and then chase the c**t to ram him off the road, then, if he was still alive, I'd drag him out of the car.......etc etc

makes my blood boil, pikey f**ks

p.s. very sorry to hear about mate, truly hope he gets traced thru plate and it gets sorted for ya

Anonymous

Once you saw he had no tax and bald tires you should have beat the living s**t out of him, wouldn't fix the car but you'd feel better........i know   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

I garee it would be hard to not try n restrain the pikey when he tried to disappear especially after he said "What for, I haven`t got it on me" ... coz you've f*cking ruined my pride and joy u scally son of a b1tch!

Hope you get somewhere with this!  keep us posted.  Post the pics of the damage as well .. hopefully wont be too much.

Anonymous

this is exactly why when you show your insurance cert, mot and tax disc at a police station you should be supplied with a M16, thus enabeling you to remove the scum from the road / world.

Anonymous

I have an idea.

The police should have an incentive for members of the public to watch and report for scum bags.  Its normally quite easy, its the t*ssers with no current tax.  There is 3 of em down my estate as it is (thats what happens when you mix affordable housing with nice people (I am the latter).

Anonymous

Quote from: "theWizard"this is exactly why when you show your insurance cert, mot and tax disc at a police station you should be supplied with a M16, thus enabeling you to remove the scum from the road / world.

Damn right! Best of luck. Being hit is a pain when they have insurance etc. I would also tell the boys in blue his tyres were bald, he no tax and any other illeagal activities you can think of.

Tags: