Exhausts and other questions

Started by XI Thomas IX, December 22, 2012, 03:25

XI Thomas IX

Quote from: "life of bryan"
Sorry to go off on a slight tangent here, but what is the spoiler in this picture?! It's exactly what I'm looking for!
Also, from your experience, which exhaust is the overall best? Not for high end performance, but generally looks and sound. I don't plan on doing too many mods to my engine as I don't have a lot of money, just making it look and sound more interesting   s:D :D s:D  
I have a budget of about £500 - £1000; obviously I would like to keep spending to a minimum but when I save the cash, I could be persuaded to fork out a little more. Cheers!
2001 Silver MR-S TRD Wing Spoiler K & N Induction Kit Abflug Eyelids Toyo Proxes T1-Rs && Cobra Quad

sh4branze

Looks like one of these.I have one but have not mounted it yet. m http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread ... mr2-spyder m

XI Thomas IX

Thanks, I've posted a reply on there but I think the thread is dead :/
If you know where I may be able to pick one up from in the UK, or have one made, please let me know!
...Or I'll take yours off your hands  s:P :P s:P
2001 Silver MR-S TRD Wing Spoiler K & N Induction Kit Abflug Eyelids Toyo Proxes T1-Rs && Cobra Quad

loadswine

[MOD] Split from the exhaust reference thread, which is, well, just for reference.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

roger

A guy hzaltezza is about to come on Commercial Sales. PM that name or www.

He is selling bodykits, but at the moment only the TRD spoiler for the roadster. However he has one that looks very similar for the Mk2, though out of stock at the moment. A chat might prove useful.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

AmeR

Try luxurypart.com for the spoiler

As for an exhaust, there is a wealth of different exhausts out and about on members' 2s. The problem is, quite a few are no longer available and some that still are, are not cheap.

I personally liked my old setup - TTE twin exhaust, come induction filter, Markiii pipe, and a Che manifold. Gave a nice sound to the exhaust without being to loud or obtrusive. Plenty of info on all of those on here (just pop any of them in to the search up top) and similar options etc.

Tags: