Rimstyle.com any good?

Started by 2000mk3, January 8, 2013, 21:19

2000mk3

I am thinking of buying a set of alloys from rimstyle.com has anyone bought wheels from here before how was the service also does anyone have a discount code or does the roc have one thanks guys

ant0

Yes, got my Rota GT3's from them.
Top service and speedy delivery.

origgs

Got a set for my old car from them. Very fast delivery and well packaged to avoid being scratched.

currymonster

I bought from RimStyle, very pleased with service, price and product!!

I dealt with a 'Gary Matthews' who was very helpful!

Anonymous

Cant comment but Rarerims are also considered a good company to order from just incase they offer more styles and they offer club discounts generally.

Wabbitkilla

Rarerims were extremely good to deal with when i recently bought wheels, the wheels arrived incredibly quickly and the additional centres and rings arrived soon afterwards. Truly excellent service..

Be aware that rarerims trade under other names too like rotashop.co.uk ... both give excellent service but you might get caught out be getting invoices from a company you didn't order from but turns out to be the same company   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Rarerims were extremely good to deal with when i recently bought wheels, the wheels arrived incredibly quickly and the additional centres and rings arrived soon afterwards. Truly excellent service..

Be aware that rarerims trade under other names too like rotashop.co.uk ... both give excellent service but you might get caught out be getting invoices from a company you didn't order from but turns out to be the same company   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Suppose its all advertisement and that jazz!?!

2000mk3

Well after reading these comments I've decided to buy a set of zcw r5's check em out let me know what you think  s:) :) s:)  thanks guys
15" hyper blackĀ£260

simers

359sterling for 4 from wheelbase
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

2000mk3

They dident fit (catching on calipers) does this have something to do with the offsets
Ok so I have found a new set they measure 15"x7.0" 4x100 et38 will they fit? (Lenso samurai spec-c)

Tags: