WTF Happened  s:( :( s:(

simers

Quote from: "Treboeth"WTF Happened  s:( :( s:(
Someone set the roof on fire and car was gone in ten minutes
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

Treboeth

Absolute nightmare for all soft top owners gutted for you as you have grown to love the 2 , hope you get enough from the insurance to upgrade( trying to be positive for you fella while inwardly crying)

AndyM

Blimey! Sorry to see that mate.  s:( :( s:(

Hope you can get a good resolution with the insurance.
Ex-owner: 2003 Sable - Hardtop, Black Leather, A/C, lots (and lots) of mods

simers

I'm feckin fuming being honest.... I'm gutted as I loved the car... Took ten minutes for it to engulf in flames and half hour it was gone... My Missus is devastated as it was her car but a car can be replaced a life can't... There was nothing I could do just watch it burn...

Wabbitkilla

s:-o :-o s:-o  Oh crumbs that's terrible, sorry to see that  s:cry: :cry: s:cry: :cry:

The world is full of scumbags

From a planet somewhere nearby
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

simers

Who you telling mate... Can't even get a replacement car for the weekend... And I'm only back from the uk too...

Richard41

s:( :( s:(  

Hope the **** that did that gets what's coming   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:   & you find a good replacement.
'

Maverikk

That is unbelievable. The people who do this really are rubbing shoulders with the lowest ranks of human scum.

Ricardo

Saddening to see  s:( :( s:(  Best wishes to you and your misses. Hope they are able to find the culprits and hope you get sorted out with the insurance quickly.

chris3boro

Holy cow. I'd never thought of anyone setting light to the roof! That's terrible

Anonymous

That's really awful   s:( :( s:(

AckersMR2

Jeez what a mess  s:( :( s:(  sorry to hear this fella.
My only car is a Ducati 

Nath

Gutted for you, some real wan**** about! makes you wonder what goes on in their tiny minds.

dj2k21

Absolutely shocking this! Im so greatful for a garage to be honest,  it saddens me the jealously these scum must be going through to do this because thats all this is. Utter jealousy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

loadswine

Crappy thing to happen, done by total morons. Gutted for you mate.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

2 of the left

That really is the PITS!!!!- Hope the Feds can catch the swine but I doubt it! - If you go for another 2 I suggest you budget for a "Lock Up"
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

devil-ish

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  ..............  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
love the wide open spaces with my top off!!!!!!  ex Owner of Celica VVTLi 190 and Aygo Special Edition Black now proud owner of IQ2 Silver, Driver of Roadster.......

simers

Quote from: "2 of the left"That really is the PITS!!!!- Hope the Feds can catch the swine but I doubt it! - If you go for another 2 I suggest you budget for a "Lock Up"
If I go for another 2 I won't be living in this town mate... Ill move out of it and get a house with a garage... I rent so it's not too bad....

nathanMR2

That sucks   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

Anonymous

That's terrible,jealous scum sucking pond slime who did this.

trevsmr2

Terrible news   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

simers

Lads I'm furious beyond belief.... I feel like crap being honest....

onion86

OMG that's awful, any CCTV around? Can't believe how anyone could do that.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Tags: