Car is gone!!!

Started by simers, January 12, 2013, 02:21

Jay67

That's shocking!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   There are some real scumbags out there!   s:x :x s:x
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

kentsmudger

Quote from: "Ricardo"Saddening to see  s:( :( s:(  Best wishes to you and your misses. Hope they are able to find the culprits and hope you get sorted out with the insurance quickly.
Same here, that has to be awful to see - Hope it is a one off and you can get everything sorted with minimum fuss
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

dcod

s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  

Lost for words. Glad no one was hurt. I hope karma is real.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

Gutted for you mate. Console yourself with the thought that for a person to do this through jealousy, they must have a really crap life.

uktotty

OMG that's horrible, what sort of moron would do a thing like that, truly horrible, glad you and your house are ok though  s:( :( s:(

tomaky

Absolutely gutted for you!
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

Bernie

It's always in the back of your mind when you park up if a moron is going to do some damage but that is absolutely horrendous gutted for you

As you say at least it's not a life but hope you get a resolution to the insurance quickly
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

wotugonado

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  That is unreal  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
Real sh!t bags, its one of my worst fears with owning a soft top that its so easily vandalised. When my rear panel was scratched i felt sick, but this is next
level stuff.
You must be absolutely wounded, sad times mate sad times................
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Pavett1990

Oh my days... It's just beyond what people will do to others because they haven't got something others do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

simers

I'm absolutely in bits over it bein honest... Haven't cried yet.. Think still in shock because when your trapped in your house and can't get out its damn scary
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

simers

Sorry double post...

Mike_V

Absolute disgrace, i feel for you as i would be gutted  s:-( :-( s:-( ((( such pond life in this world!!!!
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

StuC

There was a throw away comment yesterday  about scum throwing fag ends into your 2 with the top down, but this takes the biscuit!!

Totally feel for you, fella. You are rightly hopping mad, its making me feel sick just looking at your pictures  s:-( :-( s:-(
Has there been any hint of trouble around your way recently?

Like others have said though. It can be replaced and it least everyone else is safe and unharmed.

On the plus side - the wheels are looking pretty good... considering!
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Chilli Girl

Chilli and I are really sad for you, there are some horrible, jealous scums out there. My thoughts are with you.
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Nickcv

Just spotted this post and my heart goes out to you. Some very sad and rotten folk about.

Reme

Dirty low life scum, thats all they are, feel for you mate

puma2

s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  what a shock to read this and upsetting to see the pics, at least when we are out driving and things happen we are out doing what we want out from  our 2s.
to be faced with this, seeing and feeling the pain right in front of your eyes with nothing you can do is a nightmare.
the anger and frustration from not being your fault and deliberate act on your 2 must be upsetting to say the least.  s:flame: :flame: s:flame:  

at least it did not spread to any builds or people.

give time to the shock to settle and the upset.

wishing all the best with the paper work  and time with all the hassle this may cause you  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

let us no how you get on this shocking event  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

K T M Rider

I can remember the paranoia when I had a motorcycle stolen out of the garage at my old flat, I felt sick, took 2 days off work, was half convinced they might break into the flat next......

But to see your prize possession destroyed by mindless and invisible scum in front of your eyes, must be far far worse, never ceases to amaze me the new lows to which some will sink, totally gutted for you & truly hope they get what they deserve    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Grey 2012 GT86 / ex 2001 W / 2003 03 /2003 53 MR2s
Orange 2019 Aygo Xcite Daily Driver

FGrob

Words fail me sometimes, glad you and the wife are OK, but what a lose let's hope they get caught so you can beat the  sshit shit sshit  out of them.
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

simers

Quote from: "FGrob"Words fail me sometimes, glad you and the wife are OK, but what a lose let's hope they get caught so you can beat the **** out of them.
Oh rob if I catch em I will do more than beat the  sfuck fuck sfuck  out of them... There will be blood spilled.... I can't even sleep I'm my bedroom at the front of the house because it still stinks of smoke... Blessed when the car blew it didn't put in the windows that's all I can say....

E

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   Only just seen this, really really gutted for you mate, as has been said there is some real scum out there.

Infamous

Just seeing this now... completely gutted for you.
I'd like to tell you it'll be sorted quickly but having worked in the claims department of an insurance company I can tell you from experience its unlikely to be paid out quickly, they'll send out an engineer/investigator to ensure there is no suspicious circumstances.
Can't believe someone would do this, keep the head man.

simers

Quote from: "Infamous"Just seeing this now... completely gutted for you.
I'd like to tell you it'll be sorted quickly but having worked in the claims department of an insurance company I can tell you from experience its unlikely to be paid out quickly, they'll send out an engineer/investigator to ensure there is no suspicious circumstances.
Can't believe someone would do this, keep the head man.
Head is gone mate... I'm off the drink 7/8 months and god I would murder pints today... You'd want to be a thick  swanker wanker swanker  to burn a car out outside someone's house knowing if it blew that you could kill them... Doesn't bear thinking about

carolineasb

s:-( :-( s:-(   thank goodness no-one was hurt!
2006 (56) Blue TF300 (Newbie)<br />2001 (Y)  Silver (Oldie)
2004 (04) Black (The Inbetweenie)

simers

Thanks Caroline

Tags: