Anonymous

Simmers   s:( :( s:(  

Im so sorry to see this mate  s:( :( s:(  

This is so unfair  s:( :( s:(

simers

Quote from: "dj vinxy"Simmers   s:( :( s:(  

I'm so sorry to see this mate  s:( :( s:(  

This is so unfair  s:( :( s:(
Who you telling mate... Ill get another one soon I hope... I loved the little thing
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

Markb

Bloody hell......  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  glad nobody was hurt........hope you get another sorted soon.

simers

Quote from: "Markb"Bloody hell......  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  glad nobody was hurt........hope you get another sorted soon.
Cheers mark...

PeteT

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I can't imagine how you feel. There are some utter b*$****$ around. I hope you get it all sorted soon.
Pete

Anonymous

Man i would be watching like a hawk for anyone coming back to take a look and acting suss, they are probably stupid enough to try it considering their actions in the first place! Ooooh the sodding cheek of no doubt young twats going nowhere in life super fast! :/

Bad times bro!

simers

Pics herself took today after car has been examined by the guards...

Raging about them wheels that are on it now... Loved them

dcod

s:( :( s:(   What a waste. Hope you get everything sorted asap.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

puma2

makes me mad looking at those pics in day light, feeling the pain  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

jjr197

Gutted for you mate! I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling. I just hope the punks get caught in it next time they do something like this!
"If you're driving with the top up, the storm outside had better have a name!"

simers

I still have most of my kit there thank god.. It'll be there for my next one... Have the skirts and back splitter...
Thanks guys...
Insurance company have the car now to assess it seen as the guards finished with it...
Just wait and see what happens now

simers

Double post... Sorry

Treboeth

Quote from: "simers"I still have most of my kit there thank god.. It'll be there for my next one... Have the skirts and back splitter...
Thanks guys...
Insurance company have the car now to assess it seen as the guards finished with it...
;Absolutely gutted to see those pics of the car but reading the above looks like you are looking forward to the upgrade model you will end up with  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

simers

Quote from: "Treboeth"
Quote from: "simers"I still have most of my kit there thank god.. It'll be there for my next one... Have the skirts and back splitter...
Thanks guys...
;Absolutely gutted to see those pics of the car but reading the above looks like you are looking forward to the upgrade model you will end up with  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:
Oh I will be getting another one and it will be a lot better than the last one...
Will turbo this one too haha

trevsmr2

Now you have got over it  (a little)  you had better retract this statement

Quote from: "simers"I gave the Missus the 2 while I'm in the uk for the next few days.... Hope she don't kill it on me haha even though it's her car.

Good luck with the insurance ,and hope you get enough money off them

simers

Quote from: "trevsmr2"Now you have got over it  (a little)  you had better retract this statement

Quote from: "simers"I gave the Missus the 2 while I'm in the uk for the next few days.... Hope she don't kill it on me haha even though it's her car.

Good luck with the insurance ,and hope you get enough money off them
Haha... Thanks for pointing that out trev...

simers

Insurance got back to us about the car... There giving us €3000 for it which I think is fairly fair... What do others think???

Wabbitkilla

Quote from: "simers"Insurance got back to us about the car... There giving us €3000 for it which I think is fairly fair... What do others think???

It does actually ... there a  school of thought which says you don't accept the first offer though.
Would this get you a suitable replacement?
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

simers

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"
Quote from: "simers"Insurance got back to us about the car... There giving us €3000 for it which I think is fairly fair... What do others think???

It does actually ... there a  school of thought which says you don't accept the first offer though.
Would this get you a suitable replacement?
She's wanting to go diesel next mate... Ill be picking up another 2 in the summer... The insurance offered 2500 first and we said no and they came back with 2 more offers and wouldn't go any higher than 3 so reckon its fairly good like

loadswine

Sounds pretty fair to me too, plus you got them to up the settlement from their original, so a reasonable result from a horrible experience. Hope your next one is good when you get it.  s;) ;) s;)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

simers

Quote from: "loadswine"Sounds pretty fair to me too, plus you got them to up the settlement from their original, so a reasonable result from a horrible experience. Hope your next one is good when you get it.  s;) ;) s;)
So do I mate... I no what to look for in one now anyways after all the hassle I had with mine

Bernie

One in the For Sale section by slow that's in budget dust yourself off and start again !
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

Tags: