A couple of pics of my 2's

Started by Mike_V, January 12, 2013, 19:25

Mike_V

EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

AmeR

I've seen all (and driven 2!) and can verify that it's quite a superb collection!  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

simers

Minters mike...
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

Bernie

Nice fleet !
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

Richard41

Very nice, Sable & red roof looks so good   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

dj2k21

Lol a bit sad of me but thats the kind of brickwork I want when I build my mansion when I win the lottery lol. I really like it lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Markb

Quote from: "Richard41"Very nice, Sable & red roof looks so good   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

I like that.

Mike_V

Quote from: "dj2k21"Lol a bit, sad of me but thats the kind of brickwork I want when I build my mansion when I win the lottery lol. I really like that

It's typical Lake District Danny  :-) :-) :-)
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.

wotugonado

s8) 8) s8)  Very nice indeed. How do you choose which one to drive or are they on a rota system ? Also do you think you have an addiction  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Mike_V

Simple. I love the cars, the silver turbo only comes out on nice days and share the the mileage between the others + a ford fiesta  :-) :-) :-)

wotugonado

Quote from: "Mike_V"Simple. I love the cars, the silver turbo only comes out on nice days and share the the mileage between the others + a ford fiesta  :-) :-) :-)

Good answer, bet the fiesta only comes out in the snow  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Mike_V

Quote from: "wotugonado"
Quote from: "Mike_V"Simple. I love the cars, the silver turbo only comes out on nice days and share the the mileage between the others + a ford fiesta  :-) :-) :-)

Good answer, bet the fiesta only comes out in the snow  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

The Fiesta is my work horse which I use for most of my travelling, the next toy is a 997 convertible.  :-) :-) :-)

FGrob

Nice one Mike, you just need a black one now   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

Anonymous

Quote from: "FGrob"Nice one Mike, you just need a black one now   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
+1

StuC

Quote from: "FGrob"Nice one Mike, you just need a black one now   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Then he'd need to build one of those Ferris Bullers type mini showroom to 'exhibit' them in!

URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Anonymous

I have a sable one with red roof and love it too. Yours is very nice. Do you have any tips for getting the shine on your red roof as mine is a bit dull.

Ray

AckersMR2

I use autoglym rubber and vinyl care, some use a similar product by Mer and some use a bottle of vinyl dressing you can get off eBay 5ltr bottle of pink stuff which is also recommended  :-) :-) :-)
My only car is a Ducati 

Tags: