What car...........................

Started by wotugonado, February 23, 2013, 19:45

wotugonado

Driving down the motorway today i saw a blue scooby overtaking a black nissan gtr, i was hoping there would be a bit of a race between them but sadly nothing happened  s:( :( s:(  . But it did get me thinking about which one of them i preferred, and i have to say the nissan won hands down, and is probably the only car i would trade the mr2 in against without giving it a second thought.
What car would you lot trade yours in for if you could ?
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Ian3360

AC Cobra............
S10 TRD "Slow Turd" - Sable 2006 roadster. Red leather, Widermuller bling, Frenzy Stylebar, Piranha brake discs, HEL brakelines, Simon Tan style headlamp covers, TTE Exhaust, Ducktail Spoiler, Matts Brace, Cusco strut braces, ZunSport grilles, Dev\'s Keyhole covers, Kriss\'s Kick panels, AppRadio 3 stereo, Nathans bushes, Crystal Black indicators, TRD Sportivo shocks and springs, full polybush replacement with Whiteline ARBs, [strike]Rota GT3 wheels with Yokohama S Drive tyres[/strike], Full Bodykit, [strike]AEM induction kit[/strike], C-One scoops.

[centre]CHECK OUT THE UK MR2 ROADSTER OWNERS GROUP ON FACEBOOK[/centre]

AndyM

If we're talking any car it would be a Lambo Gallardo Spyder for me.

Drove a GTR a couple of years ago after falling in love with the idea of it. Massively disappointed in the drive though, very fast but felt a bit disconnected.
Ex-owner: 2003 Sable - Hardtop, Black Leather, A/C, lots (and lots) of mods

tomaky

Wasnt impressed with the interior in the spyder i drove.
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

tomaky

And possibly TVR speed 12.
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

StuC

Quote from: "Ian3360"AC Cobra............

Is the right and ONLY answer!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

tomaky

Gunna change my tone to ferrari dino
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

chris3boro

911 GT3 RS 4.0

wotugonado

All very nice choices but i was thinking more of a car you could actually trade the mr2 in for in reality, one day when the gtr have dropped enough
in price i will own one   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Positive mental attitude aka wishful thinking............

AndyM

Quote from: "wotugonado"All very nice choices but i was thinking more of a car you could actually trade the mr2 in for in reality

On that basis, probably a Series 2 Lotus Elise (or Exige).

Zonda_

Exige
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

Mike_V

Mint Porsche 997 Carrera S for me....
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

simers

M5 Beamer that's if my 2 was still alive  s:( :( s:(
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

wotugonado

Quote from: "AndyM"Drove a GTR a couple of years ago after falling in love with the idea of it. Massively disappointed in the drive though, very fast but felt a bit disconnected.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! Dont shatter the dream  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

wotugonado

Quote from: "simers"M5 Beamer that's if my 2 was still alive  s:( :( s:(
Still counts mate, just dont think youd get much of a trade in price with your 2   s:( :( s:(

AndyM

Quote from: "wotugonado"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! Dont shatter the dream  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Don't get me wrong... still a pretty fantastic car and I wouldn't tow one off my drive (trying to think of a 'kick out of bed' alternative), but it just wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped.   s:| :| s:|

Anonymous

Viper, Corvette, Chevvy Camaro.

Anonymous

Pagani Huayra or an Alfa 8C or a 4C.

tomaky

In yet to decide on this ive been considering keeping it and buying a particle second car, and gettig  123d coupe or 645 lpg conversion haha so no idea haha
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

wotugonado

Quote from: "AndyM"
Quote from: "wotugonado"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! Dont shatter the dream  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Don't get me wrong... still a pretty fantastic car and I wouldn't tow one off my drive (trying to think of a 'kick out of bed' alternative), but it just wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped.   s:| :| s:|

I ve always liked them to be honest, if it werent for kids etc id probably already own one of the previous incarnations.

Nice mr2 by the way, best colour imo   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

wotugonado

Quote from: "tomaky"In yet to decide on this ive been considering keeping it and buying a particle second car, and gettig  123d coupe or 645 lpg conversion haha so no idea haha

looks like ive really confused you with this question  s:D :D s:D  .................................

tomaky

In yet to decide on this ive been considering keeping it and buying a practicle second car, and gettig  123d coupe or 645 lpg conversion haha so no idea haha
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

s12vea

BMW M3
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

dcod

I'm not asking for very much ...

Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

wotugonado

lol^^
i asked "what car" not "what ride", very subtle difference   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: