washer jets.

Started by Pavett1990, March 21, 2013, 17:32

Pavett1990

hey guys when i had my corsa one of the better mods i did was fit insignia washer jets so its a mist instead of the 2 jets..

my question is does anyone know of mist washer jets from a car that will fit the '2?

so from this

to this

Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

trevsmr2

Fitted Yaris jets on the MK2 not sure about the MK3 though
Will the insignia ones fit the 2 ?

Pavett1990

nah i went down to vauxhall and they were good enough to lend me one couldnt get mine out but could see they wouldnt fit.. i may have to go to toyota on tuesday see if they have a set of yaris ones there for me to look at.. are they mist? and what mk yaris was it?

Paul-B

If it's any help I fitted a pair of Volvo S60 washer jets to replace the standard Toyota ones on my Gen 6 Celica Convertible, made a huge difference. You get a wide multispray which covers the whole screen, brilliant. As soon as I get my MR2 back from Mattperformance I'm going to see if I can also fit them to it. About £20 a pair on fleabay.There's a wiki on the cccuk forum which might help  m http://www.celica-club.co.uk/wiki/index ... asher_jets m

dj2k21

I fitted Peugeot 307 ones to mine. Awesome diference
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Pavett1990

Thanks guys ill investigate this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr mr2

Off to the breakers I go must be a 307 or 2 in there lol
Excelsior

Zonda_

I've got a set somewhere, can't remember what car they came off now!  How do the normal jets come out?
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

AndyM

Would these be a straight swap?
 m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-MIST-WASH ... 27cee7c00a m
Ex-owner: 2003 Sable - Hardtop, Black Leather, A/C, lots (and lots) of mods

Pavett1990

i think iv started something now haha

Zonda_

Quote from: "AndyM"Would these be a straight swap?
 m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-MIST-WASH ... 27cee7c00a m

Hope so cos they are the ones I have!
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

AndyM

Quote from: "Pavett1990"i think iv started something now haha

You have   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Quote from: "Zonda_"Hope so cos they are the ones I have!

Good, so do I now  s;) ;) s;)

kentsmudger

I have been considering this too - First one to try it, post results!
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Zonda_

Quote from: "dj2k21"I fitted Peugeot 307 ones to mine. Awesome diference

Did you have to seal them in, I've just tired to fit mine and they don't clip in the hole.

dj2k21

No they took a little persuading but went in and clicked in
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Zonda_

Quote from: "dj2k21"No they took a little persuading but went in and clicked in

Cheers,  are yours the same as in the link above?

rogue_zero

just ordered mine too, great find

dj2k21

Yeah I think they are bud yeah.

Markb

Quote from: "mr mr2"Off to the breakers I go must be a 307 or 2 in there lol

Probably not that expensive new.

AndyM

Quote from: "Markb"Probably not that expensive new.

£6 inc P+P from fleabay (see link above)

ais

Quote from: "AndyM"

+1  just ordered same

dfresa

Quote from: "ais"
Quote from: "AndyM"

+1  just ordered same

+2 for £6 how can I not!

Pavett1990

I hope your all right iv now ordered them  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1E7-ZZW30

Not bad for £6, I'll order a set too!!  s:D :D s:D

dj2k21

Blooming heck... so Peugeot have done something right then lol I changed mine blooming years ago because one of the jets had seized in place due to hardened polish residue so when I use spray then screen a stream of water would make its way directly accross the drivers side window and wet me if the roof was down lol

Tags: