washer jets.

Started by Pavett1990, March 21, 2013, 17:32

Russel Nash

Ha ha! this is what forums are for. Well done Pavett for thinking of how to improve something as obscure as washer jets!
...Oh, and guess what?.. I've ordered some aswell!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

dj2k21

Should of all just went and found Peugeot or citroens parked up and done a "service exchange" for them. Thats what I did lol however i did already own the 307 I was stealing them off haha
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Pavett1990

Lol.. I do love the washer jets  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Japshow 2014 Organiser viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50853

If Speed Kills Me, Don\'t Cry Because I Was Smiling - Paul Walker

shnazzle

Just ordered a set. Coincidentally yesterday for the first time I sprayed the washers and I was thinking "WTF....there's a gerbil p**sing on my windshield".

Then saw this post!  s:) :) s:)  score
...neutiquam erro.

Pavett1990

Lol glad I could help you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavett1990

just phoned my local peugeot and they didnt really know what they were talking about.. completely avoided my question of the 307 being a mist jet, then was a little reluctant (to say the least) when he asked me for a reg and i told him their going on an MR2 then when we finally got down to a price they were £5.20 each + VAT.. and wouldnt be able to get them untill thurs/fri.... EBAY it is  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Zonda_

I've just ordered a set, for that price if they don't fit I don't care!  We should have contacted the seller and done the fastest group buy in history!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

Pavett1990

but then for £6 is it worth waiting a couple of weeks perhaps to save £1? lol.. like you said £6 is nothing.. i put the insignia ones on the missus corsa and she loves them haha.. but she did then say "thats the 1st and last mod youll ever convince me to do"  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

give me a couple of weeks and ill convince her to start lol

AndyM

I had wondered about some sort of group buy when I found them but thought the savings on something so cheap would be minuscule.

Let's hope they fit as about 10 people seem to have bought them now.
Ex-owner: 2003 Sable - Hardtop, Black Leather, A/C, lots (and lots) of mods

Pavett1990

i know how bad will i feel  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

i apologise in advance if they dont fit   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

shnazzle

Quote from: "Pavett1990"i know how bad will i feel  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

i apologise in advance if they dont fit   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

That's ok. We won't blame you. We'll just skin you alive
...neutiquam erro.

Pavett1990

Quote from: "shnazzle"
Quote from: "Pavett1990"i know how bad will i feel  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

That's ok. We won't blame you. We'll just skin you alive

infact you can all blame andy as it was him that provided the link  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:flame: :flame: s:flame:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

thestig84

Got some Volvo V40 ones today from scrappy.  Look ok, fit in well but need a blob of glue or something to fully secure them. Thanks for the tips!

Pavett1990

Quote from: "thestig84"Got some Volvo V40 ones today from scrappy.  Look ok, fit in well but need a blob of glue or something to fully secure them. Thanks for the tips!

get us a pic of the jets working pal  s:D :D s:D  for reference

glad you enjoy  s:D :D s:D

mr mr2

well thats me £5.99 less im my account   s:D :D s:D
Excelsior

Pavett1990

i really have started something  s:D :D s:D   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

AndyM

Quote from: "Pavett1990"Infact you can all blame andy as it was him that provided the link  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:flame: :flame: s:flame:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

Nicely dodged  s;) ;) s;)
Ex-owner: 2003 Sable - Hardtop, Black Leather, A/C, lots (and lots) of mods

Pavett1990

Quote from: "AndyM"
Quote from: "Pavett1990"Infact you can all blame andy as it was him that provided the link  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:flame: :flame: s:flame:    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

Nicely dodged  s;) ;) s;)

sorry mate...   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

dfresa

No pressure Pavett

But if your wrong...  s:) :) s:)

Pavett1990

Quote from: "dfresa"No pressure Pavett

But if your wrong...  s:) :) s:)

have you not seen previous posts?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   weve all decided to blame andy   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:

thestig84

Quote from: "Pavett1990"
Quote from: "thestig84"Got some Volvo V40 ones today from scrappy.  Look ok, fit in well but need a blob of glue or something to fully secure them. Thanks for the tips!

Its still off the road away from me for a week or so. I will put one up as soon as I can!

Pavett1990

ok good stuff  s:D :D s:D

Zonda_

Quote from: "Pavett1990"

How will you cope when ours are all 267  better than yours?    s:D :D s:D
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

Wabbitkilla

Must admit in current weather I wouldn't mind some heated jets like on my Audi, four jets with heat   s:D :D s:D
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Pavett1990

Quote from: "Zonda"How will you cope when ours are all 267  better than yours?    s:D :D s:D

than mine?

i have some on order in the post haha

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Must admit in current weather I wouldn't mind some heated jets like on my Audi, four jets with heat   s:D :D s:D

now that sounds cool.. donor car?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: