What would you do first?

Started by stewart@boro, March 24, 2013, 20:38

stewart@boro

Went up to Mackim land today to see Dave and Andy start work on fitting their new manifolds. Work was well advanced by the time I got there, us smoggies don't get out of bed early in sub zero temperatures.
Dave had manged to remove half the back end but Andy was struggling with the bumper

A few hours passed and after running Dave to the local B&Q to replace a broken dremmel we returned to find Andy had loosed all the manifold bolts and got one of the sensors out only to find someone had got there first!!!!

the precats had gone!!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Keep an eye out in the for sale section for a bargain manifold
I've used their real names to protect their reputation but it would not take much to sort out

Thanks lads had a great fun afternoon and glad my virgin socket set came in use  s:D :D s:D
TF 160 TTE exhaust and style bar and other shiny bits.
Replaced by an Abarth 124 Spider

dj2k21

I washed mine at lunch time... im almkst getting the feeling back in my fingers now... feel sorry for u guys lol
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Tags: