Bosch aerotwin

Started by aki, April 1, 2013, 00:51

aki

Alright, so something else done today - fitted some Bosch aerotwin wipers today!

20" drivers side and 18" passenger side. Some places had 19" for passengers side, but here's how it sits with 18":

They work a treat!

Zonda_

How big is the bracket that holds them on? Where did you get them from as I've seem places selling them as Bosch when they clearly ain't!
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

aki

The bracket is integrated into the wipers itself, the clip flips up and then you put the wiper arms through, then close back to that state in the picture.
I bought mine off eBay, from a seller with lots of feedback - I was going to get it from autobulbsdirect but they were a tad bit more on there.
Hope this helps!

petej

Eurocarparts sell the Bosch ones as well as an Excellent value for money brand called Vista Pro.
Middle age syndrome is upon me!!  295hp 3.4l Porsche 987s is the new bigger boys toy.

trickyD

Looks mint!
Do they work any better?
[size=85]Black 2003 FL Roadster - sold [/size]

Bits for sale!

My Guide to Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

mr mr2

Asda had this £4 lol I've got them on my van the wife's car and my 2 great value for money
Excelsior

trickyD

£4 for Bosch?
[size=85]Black 2003 FL Roadster - sold [/size]

Bits for sale!

My Guide to Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

mr mr2

No Asda best lol but I like them look the same
Excelsior

ayresyboy

I have a single wiper conversion.  Anyone know the longest blade I can get away with?  22 inch looks like it will work fine, anyone actually got longer?
SW20 Gen4 Turbo // SW20 1MZ V6

Tags: