Puncture.

Started by Zonda_, May 14, 2013, 11:55

Zonda_

Great start to the day, big screw right through the centre of the tyre. Hopefully they can fix it but I'm guessing they'll say the tyre is too worn.   s:( :( s:(
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

dcod

I'm not sure how electricians/carpenters/pumbers etc manage to hemorrhage to so many screws and nails but every time they visit my company (and my last company), the car park is littered with them.

It really winds me up.

Hope you get it sorted without too much hassle.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Zonda_

£18 to fix a sodding puncture! Worst of all, I priced up a pair of replacement T1-Rs only to be told they have none and are discontinued.  The place I went to is the main tyre supplier for the north east and a huge Toyo dealer.   s:( :( s:(
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

Mike_V

Quote from: "Zonda_"£18 to fix a sodding puncture! Worst of all, I priced up a pair of replacement T1-Rs only to be told they have none and are discontinued.  The place I went to is the main tyre supplier for the north east and a huge Toyo dealer.   s:( :( s:(

Try Westgate Tyres in Morecambe they have them or can get them, they also do mail order. I've used them for years and can't recommend them highly enough  :-) :-) :-)

m http://www.westgatetyres.co.uk/ m

Mike
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

s12vea

Black circles still show stock of them also
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

dj2k21

Zonda was that c and s you tried? They are the official toyo dealer round here
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Zonda_

Trouble is I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and replace all 4 at some point.  I emailed Toyo to see what the situation is and they have been discontinued and replaced by the T1-Sport.

Zonda_

Quote from: "dj2k21"Zonda was that c and s you tried? They are the official toyo dealer round here

North East Tyres are the main suppliers now.

dj2k21

Hmmm I will have to ask pete then whos dad own north east because hes not mentioned that to me. Demon tweeks still can get them because I got quoted on t1r, r1r and r888 at ding Day.
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Zonda_

You have different size wheels to me, it's only certain sizes that have been stopped.  Email from Toyo:

Good Afternoon,

You recently inquired into some T1R – these have been discontinued in some sizes and replaced by T1 Sport. What size were you looking for?

Regards

Colin Pears

Sales Office Supervisor

TOYO TYRE (UK) LTD
Shipton Way, Rushden, Northants NN10 6GL

s12vea

Just checked black circles and the have them in stock
Toyo proxies t1r

Front £67 each
Rear £87 each

Based on your car being Pre facelift
TF204 Blue

s12vea

Camskills also have them in stock and are a little bit cheaper
TF204 Blue

The Zohan

Quote from: "s12vea"Camskills also have them in stock and are a little bit cheaper

FWIW - I have bought from black circles and camskills in the last 12 months - both are easy to deal with and quick del.
2000 Roadster in blue, Hardtop, KYB struts, EBC Greenstuff, Chassis brace and Toyo Proxies.
Could do with a little more power...or could just lose some weight....

shnazzle

I just got some just weeks ago from Tyrespot.
Shame they're discontinued
...neutiquam erro.

Tags: