TTE Wheels?

Started by Alex Knight, May 24, 2013, 14:42

Alex Knight

Hi all,

I'm looking at these wheels at the moment:

Can anyone tell me if they are TTE wheels (this is the only picture I have), and if so, does anyone have any pics of their car with them fitted?

s12vea

They look similar but don't think there tte wheels.
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

AmeR

They aren't the TTE wheels offered for an MR2 Roadster

Alex Knight

I like 'em.

Possibly Speedline Turini wheels?

eynonz

These look a lot like Speedline Turini's

Edit: we wrote that at the exact same minute  s;) ;) s;)

Had a pair of them on my old car
*BLUE 2002 PRE-FACELIFT* - Markiii Pipe - Longlife Exhaust System - "The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings" -  Unknown Brand Front Strut Brace - More to come \";)\"

Alex Knight

Ok, cool.

One question:

Assuming the wheels are all the same width, can I still fit, say 185/55/R15 on the front, and 205/50/R15 on the back (assuming they are, say 7J wide), or do the wheels HAVE to be a different width on an MR2?

Mike_V

Yes you can, you don't need different width wheels but you do need staggered tyres as you have suggested.
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

Tags: