Wow, it's come down in price!

Started by Chilli Girl, May 25, 2013, 22:11

Chilli Girl

Well, I was surprised to see the local car sales dealer actually reduce the little lookalike Chilli £500, windscreen price is now £5,995 for the little 06 plater! Is is because the sun came out today and it's Bank Hols so more potential buyers maybe passing the forecourt this weekend!  Still overpriced and still don't know the mileage to tell you all.
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

s12vea

It's on auto trader now. It's done 60k
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

Chilli Girl

Thanks for that, thought the mileage was about that judging from the corroded alloys!
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

tomaky

Horredous still!
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

s12vea

Far too expensive!
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

AckersMR2

Is that the one just off the roundabout in Salisbury by any chance? I saw it today  s:-D :-D s:-D
My only car is a Ducati 

Chilli Girl

Yep, that's the one, it is in good condition bar the alloys, but far too much dosh.  Good biking weather today for you Ackers.

AckersMR2

Yes it was, me and my mates usually go for breakfast at a cafe in Salisbury and then head off for a blast from there  :-) :-) :-)
My only car is a Ducati 

Tags: