Interesting choice!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

simers

Now to be believed we need pics of the pink dreadlocks haha
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

creamykiwi

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Just double-checked, and I wrote that the wrong way round, they are 205 rear, 185 front. Still though, I know I've been lucky with mixed budgets  s:-? :-? s:-?

Only thing I'm worried about with the new ones is apparently they don't last massively long, 8k to 10k ish, and its a lot of money to shell out every year. *sigh*

They last longer than I thought they would, I'm about to replace my rears and they've done 15k, fronts still have some wear left in them  s:) :) s:)

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "simers"Now to be believed we need pics of the pink dreadlocks haha

So off topic  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   s;-) ;-) s;-)
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

puma2

s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  what a great pose love the 2 and you  s:D :D s:D  
can we see the after pose when you have bean out for a good topless run  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

StuC

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"
Quote from: "simers"Now to be believed we need pics of the pink dreadlocks haha

So off topic  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   s;-) ;-) s;-)

I am not sure I could pull of that pose on my yellow 2! The Internet police would shut me down!!
 s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "puma2":bounce: what a great pose love the 2 and you  s:D :D s:D  
can we see the after pose when you have bean out for a good topless run  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Thanks, but no chance haha  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Just glad the boss didn't object to the candy floss Predator look, advantages of being creative management  s:D :D s:D
And now, back to cars...  s;-) ;-) s;-)
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "StuC"I am not sure I could pull of that pose on my yellow 2! The Internet police would shut me down!!
 s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Might get away with it with snowleopard facepaint  s;-) ;-) s;-)

StuC

LMAO, I had forgotten about that!!!

Tags: