Weather

Started by Shredder, July 5, 2013, 12:45

Shredder

s:D :D s:D  
I hope everyone's got there tops off today!!!!!!!!!!!  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

StuC

Yup, had a great, albeit short drive into work in the glorious sunshine.  s:-D :-D s:-D

I am looking forward to my 180 mile drive down South later.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

eynonz

Oh yes my top was off..... and so was my hood.   s8) 8) s8)  

No not really, I'm not that much of a douche, but my hood was down.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I'm going for a 4:30am drive down the Gower with the Girlfriend on Sunday morning to watch the sunrise. Hopefully all the Vauxhall mad heads will be in bed by then so it will be nice and peaceful.
*BLUE 2002 PRE-FACELIFT* - Markiii Pipe - Longlife Exhaust System - "The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings" -  Unknown Brand Front Strut Brace - More to come \";)\"

ShieldsOnTour

I'm still stuck @ work --- but off to the west coast this evening so a couple of hours drive with the hood down tonight  s:) :) s:)
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

AndyM

Yep, top down this morning on the way to work. Planning on the scenic route home to maximise sunshine time  s:D :D s:D
Ex-owner: 2003 Sable - Hardtop, Black Leather, A/C, lots (and lots) of mods

XmadX

Top down all day today!   s:D :D s:D
~*~*~XmadX~*~*~
*NOW SOLD* 2002 1.8 Roadster VVTi Black (Pre-Facelift)
[size=85]Stainless Exhaust Manifold / Colour Coded Side Vents / Dev\'s Keyhole Covers / Wolfrace TrackReady Alloys / Ultra Racing Front Brace / Sony MEXBT3900U Stereo / Midship Badges / Crystal Black Side Repeaters / Midship Pull Lever / Ultra Brilliance Headlights / Chrome Dials / TTE Style Body Bracing / Remus Twin Exhaust [/size]

Flipside

Top down for the whole week yay
2001 low mileage, mods: K&N 57i gen 2, toyosports manifold and Cobra twin exhaust, unichip. Colour coded side vents and spoiler.  not forgetting the ICE Install, stock sony head unit, sony xa300 aux input, bluetooth connection, 4 channel hertz digital amp, 2 channel hertz ep2 amp, mb quart components, hertz 10" subwoofer in the bins and UD JL 6.5 in sub. Boom!

AndyM

Well thankfully the Cheshire constabulary are happy with the weather too.

I was enjoying a fairly sprited drive home and overtook a BMW who promptly followed me fast (and quite close if I'm honest). At the end of the dual carriageway they pulled alongside me, opened the window (at which point I realised it was a police officer in an unmarked car) and shouted "Oi! I know it's a nice day son but watch your speed". He then just drove off.

Phew!   s:? :? s:?

Shredder

Quote from: "AndyM"Well thankfully the Cheshire constabulary are happy with the weather too.

I was enjoying a fairly sprited drive home and overtook a BMW who promptly followed me fast (and quite close if I'm honest). At the end of the dual carriageway they pulled alongside me, opened the window (at which point I realised it was a police officer in an unmarked car) and shouted "Oi! I know it's a nice day son but watch your speed". He then just drove off.

Phew!   s:? :? s:?
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

shnazzle

Top down to and from work. And went for a "flee in the MR2" with my daughter  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
...neutiquam erro.

Markb

Roof off.....100 mile run this morning/afternoon,just home,very warm over here  s:) :) s:)  First run since i gave it a full service a few weeks ago,running lovely.

jinxedkitten

50 mile drive out last night, first time its been warn enough to drive in the dark with the top down, wow that was amazing.

Here's a view from halfway round.

Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

AckersMR2

It's nice, night time top down:)

Another 100 miles closer to the first service for the bike today, boy sweaty in the leathers though literally had to peel myself out of them! (awaiting StuC for smutty remark.....)  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
My only car is a Ducati 

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "AckersMR2"It's nice, night time top down:)

Another 100 miles closer to the first service for the bike today, boy sweaty in the leathers though literally had to peel myself out of them! (awaiting StuC for smutty remark.....)  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Think we need photos!

Of your bike, not you peeling put of sweaty leather  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

StuC

+1 on night drives  :-) :-) :-)
I drove down the M5 on Friday night, was awesome.

Ackers - Really? Smutty? you know that is frowned upon  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   s;-) ;-) s;-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

dj2k21

Kermit smiling after its epic day at the bdc in the glorious sunshine  s:) :) s:)

[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Two's Company

Embarassingly I still have the hardtop on!    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  I must get someone to help me take it off.

AndyM

Quote from: "Two's Company"Embarassingly I still have the hardtop on!    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  I must get someone to help me take it off.

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Two's Company

I bought the hardtop as a temporary measure because I need a new soft top but prefer the car with it on. Top down motoring has lost its attraction a bit after 10 years... Plus being a baldy means it is a faff with the sun cream!  3 excuses! haha

dj2k21

Ive developed a way of taking it off myself, its not the heaviest thing its just bulky, but it can be done alone
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Two's Company

My arms aren't long enough!  I suspect there is a way by lift it up on your back from the seat then stepping out of the car although i haven't tried it.

dcod

Quote from: "Two's Company"Embarassingly I still have the hardtop on!    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  I must get someone to help me take it off.

Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

eynonz

Good lord man, I hope you have A/C, otherwise I dread to think how hot the inside of your car would be   s:flame: :flame: s:flame:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
*BLUE 2002 PRE-FACELIFT* - Markiii Pipe - Longlife Exhaust System - "The Ultimate Gear Shift Cable Bushings" -  Unknown Brand Front Strut Brace - More to come \";)\"

Markb

Quote from: "dj2k21"Kermit smiling after its epic day at the bdc in the glorious sunshine  s:) :) s:)

I like Kermit  s8) 8) s8)

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "Markb"I like Kermit  s8) 8) s8)
+1  s:) :) s:)

Tags: