Interesting Article on the turbo

Started by Anonymous, July 2, 2004, 10:10

Anonymous

Quote from: "GSB"
Quote from: "LeeUK"
Quote from: "GSB"I have to confess, its very-very tempting... I could resist, but eventually I'll end up being taken round the block in one and then it'll be a matter of certainty that my name's added to the waitng list for the kit  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

I have no willpower...  s:( :( s:(

What happened to "If I want more power I'll buy a faster car!" ???   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  I just knew someone would quote me on that...  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

it is not that mr2 needs more power, dear god no! It is perfect, but we are just nice people who want to help Toyota make some more money and we shall buy the kit when it comes out!

And if suddenly our MR2's actually have some mid range punch for the change, all the better!

s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Quoteit is not that mr2 needs more power, dear god no! It is perfect, but we are just nice people who want to help Toyota make some more money and we shall buy the kit when it comes out!

And if suddenly our MR2's actually have some mid range punch for the change, all the better!

s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)

so you're going to turbo your 2ZZ are you? i can just imagine Mr.T's face when you pull into the workshop and say you want the TTE turbo fitted   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: