KYB struts

Started by Tem, July 8, 2004, 08:54

Tem

I think these are new...? Haven't seen these before anyway. Shouldn't be all bad, since KYB makes the stock struts for Toyota and TRD as well.

KYB Strut Kits:
KYB Street Performance Struts (Non-Adjustable), $579.50 set
KYB Street Performance Struts (4-Way Adjustable), $874.50 set
KYB Race Struts (Short Stroke, Non-Adjustable), $669.50 set
KYB Buzz Spec Race Struts (Short Stroke, 4-Way Adjustable), $1020.50
Note!  All of these are special-order from Japan.  Prices will
vary depending on exchange rate.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

They are pretty much the shock of choice at Fensport. I had them on my Mk1 and can't recommend them highly enough. Very impressive......the ones I had weren't stock. They were 20% stiffer and boy, did they make a difference.........

Tem

Quote from: "John Woodward"They are pretty much the shock of choice at Fensport. I had them on my Mk1 and can't recommend them highly enough. Very impressive......the ones I had weren't stock. They were 20% stiffer and boy, did they make a difference.........

Seems like I had them on my Mk1 as well then  s8) 8) s8)  Don't remember the brand I got, but they were from Fensport and +20%...

dieamond

Quote from: "Tem"KYB Street Performance Struts (4-Way Adjustable), $874.50 set

Should be the same as these :
http://www.mrs-passion.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3_22&products_id=451
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "John Woodward"They are pretty much the shock of choice at Fensport. I had them on my Mk1 and can't recommend them highly enough. Very impressive......the ones I had weren't stock. They were 20% stiffer and boy, did they make a difference.........

Seems like I had them on my Mk1 as well then  s8) 8) s8)  Don't remember the brand I got, but they were from Fensport and +20%...

Yep, they will be the ones then!

I thought that they were pretty good!!!

markiii

problem is you could get an entire spotivo setup for that kind of cash.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tem

Quote from: "markiii"problem is you could get an entire spotivo setup for that kind of cash.

For $580?  s;) ;) s;)

markiii

$874.50, I only paid $1100 for teh sportivo.

ok not exactly the same, but if you fit siffer shocks, you'll want lowering springs too, surely? add that costs on and effectively teh swaybars are free.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tem

Quote from: "markiii"$874.50, I only paid $1100 for the sportivo.

$874 are adjustables...for comparison the TRD adjustables are about $250/each (from Japanparts).

dieamond

TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Tags: