02 sensers

Started by revi001, August 16, 2013, 12:57

revi001

Hello, very new to mr2's and this forum so hope I've posted in the right place. I need 2x02 sensors, can anyone tell me were I can buy them, they seem expensive at the main dealers, Have looked on ebay but not sure which ones to buy.
any help is appreciated.

Tel
Standard as is.

Peter Wright

Quote from: "revi001"Hello, very new to mr2's and this forum so hope I've posted in the right place. I need 2x02 sensors, can anyone tell me were I can buy them, they seem expensive at the main dealers, Have looked on ebay but not sure which ones to buy.
any help is appreciated.

Tel
Best place  m http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/ m
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Wabbitkilla

First things first, why do you need them and which ones do you need?
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

StuC

There are 3 sensors on a UK car and 2 on an MR-S. Do you know which 2 you need?

[EDIT] Beaten by a Wabbitkilla   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Joesson

There is advice already on here and there will be more specific to your situation, as you can see it has already started
Importantly, the eBay specials are not what you need.
Denso are original equipment, I have used NGK, both reputable manufacturers
I understand that it is best to use branded items in this case.
But as above first determine what is actually your situation.

revi001

First thanks for your help, may be I should have explained better, I'm thinking of buying a 2 advertised on the forum but it needs two 02 sensors, they are the ones attached to the exhaust manifold (pre cat).
Hope this is of more help.
I have since found out more in formation on the forum, as I said very new and still finding my way around.
Tel
Standard as is.

Wabbitkilla

No worries, personally I would be careful buying a car that needed two O2 sensors from the start.
If it's just heater circuit faults then fine, if the sensors have other faults I would want to know the history of the car more.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Tags: